• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the November Sell-Athon and Earn $2000 Towards Spring Products!

In summary, the group is excited about their sales and earnings for the month. Many have already reached level 1 and are aiming for level 2 or even level 3. Some are still hoping to reach their sales goal for the month, but others have already exceeded it. The group encourages each other to aim high and have faith in their sales.
lockhartkitchen
I'm so excited! I'm at $2000 right now. I've never earned Spring products, so this will be a first.

Whoohooo! I will be at $1500 after I submit these two shows from this weekend! Good job! good luck to make the next level2!

WHOOHOO 3200. so far with 7 more partys to go I want to get them ALL 6000 IS WHAT i AM GOING FOR

Right now I am at 2780 with 3 shows to do and 3 catalog shows to close. The show I did last night her husband wants a 1000 they are 400 away so we will see.

Congratulations to all!

Great job! I'm over $1300 right now with my first 3 shows (low sales--kind of bummed about that!). But I still have 3 more shows this month & one catalog show, so I should hit level 2. I'll be happy with that!

Way to go, everyone! I'm at 2800 with 3 more shows to go! I'll surely hit level 2 and would be extremely happy with that! :)

Isn't it fun to earn free product? Great job, everyone! I'll be sending in a show tomorrow and my November total so far will be $1800+. I still have three November shows left. Planning to get to the $3000 level. Can't wait until the people attending Leadership spill the beans about what's new!

Yea - I've got close to $1600 right now with two more shows this month - and one has 17 people coming!! I so want that $3000 level!

Gina M said:
Yea - I've got close to $1600 right now with two more shows this month - and one has 17 people coming!! I so want that $3000 level!
Go Gina, Go Gina! You can do it!:p

I'm at 3718 right now with a couple more shows yet to close. :) I'm really excited to have earned level 2! Not to mention the paycheck!! :D I have a $400 October show that will be included with Nov. paycheck.

Way to go to everyone, it sounds like an awesome month!I am at $4500 so far, w/ 3 shows left & 1 catty show! I can't wait to see I get!$6000 here I come!:D

Taken it all---Currently I am #1 on level 3 and have 4 parties left----soooooooooo excited---even more excited to see if 1st hand in Cinc.
My team is earning it too----so many on fire!! I get more excited for them then me----

Wow!You are all amazing!:sing:
I have had two shows and I'm somehwere around 1250. I have one more cooking show and two more catalog shows (they are small ones). So I should get to $1500. I am happy to get that for where I'm at!

CONGRATS!!!! to the rest of you big stars!!!!!:thumbup:

I was hoping for level 1, but with my first two shows totaling $1700 (and still counting), I'm going for level 2. I have hopefully a great home show (a daughter leaving home so hopefully parents and family will buy her stuff too) and 2 catalog shows going so it's possible!! I'd LOVE level 3, but I don't typically have $6000 in one month. Still a little part time. God has just been blessing me lately with out of the blue orders and hosts!

I would have been happy earning level 1 but my first 2 shows of the month have already earned me that. I am currently at $1717 and still have 3 shows to close and 4 more cooking shows for the month. I am going to earn level 2!

I have had two shows totally 1250 I believe. I have no other shows for this month. So I guess at least I got level one.

My goal was to reach $3000 in sales....not looking that away though. I have submitted 1 show so far...but have 4 more to go. So just maybe I will make it!

Aim high ladies, you never know what might happen. My show on November 1st almost canceled because she thought that only a couple people were coming. I told her lets play it by ear and see what happens, well 23 people showed up (6 had never been to a show before my pc virgins) and I left w/ $1700 in sales and closed at $2031. What would of happened if I let her cancel, or how different would my attitude have been if I was only aiming for $3000. I know that you all can do it, you just have to believe!!! Sorry off my soap box.

mommylove_07 said:
I have had two shows totally 1250 I believe. I have no other shows for this month. So I guess at least I got level one.

Isn't level one $1500? or am I over-achieving?:confused:

level 1 is submit 2 shows and earn spring products...level 2 is 1500 in sales...level 3 is 3000 in sales and level 4 is 6000 in sales. Remember that if you submit 1 show at 1500 (or 3000, or 6000) you do not earn the full value of the products for that level. The product for the 2 show level is included in the dollar amount. Makes me think level 1 does not have much dollar value...but FREE products are great even if they don't cost very much.

I have 1401.89 in sales right now with 1 open show...the host is holding onto over 400 in sales to be picked up Monday...so I am over the level 2 goal. So, I am aiming for level 3...3000 in sales. I am excited. I have not earned free products during sell-a-thon...based on sales...in a long time. I can usually reach the 2 show level, but my shows generally are not high in sales...too much Wal Mart mentality around here. LOL I am also excited because I have received several online orders this month.

With tonight's show I hit the $1500 SAT level!!!! I still have 3 more shows this month, so I'm thinking I "should" be able to hit the $3000 level.

I'm at 2361 right now. I was supposed to have a show last week, but everyone bailed at the last minute (sick and such). Anyway, she still wanted to do a catalog show. Great. I get an email Monday that she is going to mail me the orders and checks Thursday. Get an email today that she put it all in the mail yesterday afternoon. Great. Mind you, I still have no idea how much this is. So I reply to the last email and ask. Just got home from a show and checked my email . She said the total was 563! Now, I'm assuming that includes shipping and tax, but i'm gonna be waiting to pounce on the mailman tomorrow!!! :0) I have one more show tomorrow night. I'm gonna make 3000!!! :0) YIPPEE!!! I've got last night's, tonight's, and tomorrow night's shows to close. I've only got one show for December plus a catty i'm submitting with christmas gifts people are ordering. January has 7 booked so far! HOLY CRAPOLA!!!

Since I'm just coming back to PC, I am extremely happy that I'm making level 1 as soon as I close this show from Monday night sometime this weekend.I have 1 show set up for December, and I'm trying to get at least another one booked for December so I can get the heart shaped SA bowl. And I've got a strong lead for a January Booking, so I'm hoping I can get that one booked and submitted before Jan 9, but if I can't, I can live without the tablecloth.

I've hit level 1 & am currently just shy of $2000. I have two more cooking shows at the end of November & a catalog show. Haven't heard from the catalog host, so I have no idea if she even has orders. But she booked off of her September show specifically for the appetizer plates, so it should at least be a show. I'm really hoping to hit the $3000 level. I only hit the first level for the spring & was so mad when all the stuff I loved was in that level that I missed!

I have four shows in December so far, so I'll definitely get the dish. I'm hoping they will be high so I can get the 5% in PC $ when over $1500. I also have 3 for January right now--one may be before the 9th. It's for a kick off show for a recruit lead who wants to start in January, so I'm trying to get her to book early in the month.

I'm currently at $2570 after 3 shows - I have to still close out the third show which is so close to being a $1000 show - I still have one more show on November 30th that will close by Dec. 3rd so I'm very hopeful that I will hit the $3000 level for SAT - this has never happened for me - only hit the 2 shows ones in June and July and never a level before for the other ones since starting back in September 2005. I'm so excited!! I also have a cookie exchange show in December and a catalog show in December so should get the dish as well. Yea!

Today I hit the 2023.34 mark...WOO HOO!! I have one show left on Nov. 30th. Do we have until Dec. 5th to submit for Sell-A-Thon or does it have to be in by Nov 30th?

I am excited that I have had such a good month. I am a hobby consultant and usually do 1 show each month. But, I set out to do 2 shows and earn something free. After I had them I received almost 200 in online sales...another 1st for me...so I set out to reach the 1500 mark. My show today was almost 900 and put me barely over 2000, so now I am shooting for the 3000 level. I just don't know if that host is going to be ready to close that night.

Congrats to everyone who has earned FREE products. Don't be bummed if you "only" submit 2 shows...2 shows is great...and don't reach the 1500 level. You still earned a great product...you know it will be great...and some extra $$$ for Christmas. We work for such a great company!!

Shawnna said:
Today I hit the 2023.34 mark...WOO HOO!! I have one show left on Nov. 30th. Do we have until Dec. 5th to submit for Sell-A-Thon or does it have to be in by Nov 30th?

I am excited that I have had such a good month. I am a hobby consultant and usually do 1 show each month. But, I set out to do 2 shows and earn something free. After I had them I received almost 200 in online sales...another 1st for me...so I set out to reach the 1500 mark. My show today was almost 900 and put me barely over 2000, so now I am shooting for the 3000 level. I just don't know if that host is going to be ready to close that night.

Congrats to everyone who has earned FREE products. Don't be bummed if you "only" submit 2 shows...2 shows is great...and don't reach the 1500 level. You still earned a great product...you know it will be great...and some extra $$$ for Christmas. We work for such a great company!!

Shawnna - you have until Dec. 5 to close that show!:thumbup:

I submitted the show last night that pushes me over the $6000 mark...yippee! I love free products!

That is great Carolyn. I love it when free stuff arrives at my door. It is Christmas all year!!

Just at level 1 for me. It's been a tough selling season:yuck:

Gina M said:
I'm currently at $2570 after 3 shows - I have to still close out the third show which is so close to being a $1000 show - I still have one more show on November 30th that will close by Dec. 3rd so I'm very hopeful that I will hit the $3000 level for SAT - this has never happened for me - only hit the 2 shows ones in June and July and never a level before for the other ones since starting back in September 2005. I'm so excited!! I also have a cookie exchange show in December and a catalog show in December so should get the dish as well. Yea!
Whooo hooo for your Gina! Congrats! You can make level 3!

I made level 2 and only have 1 more show left, so I am happy with that! Good job!

Last edited:
I think it looks like I'll hopefully make it to the $3000 level... I'm around 2360. right now and I've got several catty's to close which you NEVER know what they will hold... I'm thinking 2 of them will not qualify but who knows... and I have 3 cooking shows next week so that will help. SO... I should be at that level... if God truly wants to shock my socks off which I'd LOVE for Him to do cuz I like being barefoot ... then maybe it'll be the $6000!!!!!!! That would be TOO cool!

I am happy to say that with four shows this month (one was a REAL stinker, only $150 in sales, host usually does $500 for me) including my own personal open house, I am going to pretty much have $1500 on the nose. I am a part-time consultant and have found it more difficult this year than my first year selling (last November I had a $2700 month)But I am glad I am going to earn lots of free products and my commission will pay for all the new clothes I bought for myself this month! LOL. (Losing weight is a wonderful thing.) And I can't forget pan-o-rama ... I earned several pieces there, too.

heat123 said:
Whooo hooo for your Gina! Congrats! You can make level 3!

I made level 1 and only have 1 more show left, so I am happy with that! Good job!

Thanks Heather!:) I'm very psyched about it - congrats to you too - I love earning anything for free (I'm usually excited to earn just one or two products!) - have a Happy Thanksgiving:)

Level 1: Submit 2 shows. Check.Level 2: Hold & Submit $1,500 in sales. Check. (Just under right now, with two shows to go and three catalog shows to close.)Level 3: Hold & Submit $3,000 in sales. Not yet, but hopeful.Level 4: Hold & Submit $6,000 in sales. Not likely, but, hey, anything can happen.

Does anyone know how much stuff you get at each level for free? What have they done in the past?

all they tell us is the $ amount ... $1500 level ... get $100 worth; $3000 level get $300 worth; $6000 level get $450 worth. Do the people that go to Leadership find out the different packages or not? I'm not sure.

quiverfull7 said:
all they tell us is the $ amount ... $1500 level ... get $100 worth; $3000 level get $300 worth; $6000 level get $450 worth. Do the people that go to Leadership find out the different packages or not? I'm not sure.

Yes, the people that go to Leadership not only find out the different levels but they get to see and touch and play with all the new tools!!

dannyzmom said:
I submitted the show last night that pushes me over the $6000 mark...yippee! I love free products!

Congratulations Carolyn! I'm right there with you. The orders I'm submitting tommorrow morning (too fried to do it tonight....it's after 10:00 here) will put me over 6K for Sell-A-Thon. Now to just get to Level 4 of the trip!

Rae: I love your avatar. Every time I see it, I think "twinkle toes"!

leggy

Those are my slippers that match my Post Slut Jammies--my official PC event jammies. The slippers are ChefAnn originals. I wear them with pride.

dannyzmom said:
Yes, the people that go to Leadership not only find out the different levels but they get to see and touch and play with all the new tools!!

That is awesome, I didn't know that.

Thanks! Just another incentive for me to get my act together for next LC.

I'm at $2700 now with 3 catalog shows left to close. Woo hoo!! I'm looking forward to my free products! and the new 10" SS pan I'm adding to my 12" skillet I earned with Pan-o-rama. Keep up the good work everyone.

Congrats everyone!!! I have 1 show in right now and that is $1200. I have another show going in as soon as the mail comes with a check for another 500. That puts me to Level 2. Next week I have 3 shows and a dance fundraiser to close and I am really hoping for $6000. I want all the products. I also recruited in November so as long as she qualifies by the end of Dec. she and I will also get 2 additional products!!! Yea!!!!

lockhartkitchen said:
I'm at $2700 now with 3 catalog shows left to close. Woo hoo!! I'm looking forward to my free products! and the new 10" SS pan I'm adding to my 12" skillet I earned with Pan-o-rama. Keep up the good work everyone.

Oooh...I almost forgot about my free pans from pan-o-rama! I'm at over $2000 for sell a thon sales right now with 2 shows next week & a catty closing next week so I should hit $3000. Plus I have over 3000 pan-o-rama points that I haven't redeemed yet! I'm getting a 12in exec skillet, 10in ss saute, & double burner griddle. Plus if I can sell just one more piece of cookware, I can get at least another 8 in saute pan (I'm just 5 points away from one!). I'd use it as an incentive since I already have one in every line we have!

Two shows, $2000 and 2 more shows to go. I WILL get to the $3000 level. Don't think the $6000 is quite in reach, but I'd be happy to be wrong. Focusing on December though. Want that 5% in PC Dollars! I'm excited since it seems like each sell-a-thon month is my one OFF month. I'm working on it. Oh..and the show I closed today added 1630 points to my pan-o-rama! Whoohoo! She bought 2 sets of the 5&7 piece sets. One for her boyfriend and one for her!

I just turned in a show & ind. order that put me over $4,800 for the month. This is by far the best month that I've had in PC. Not only in sales, but I've done the following this month:
-beat my past best sales month by double
-earned level 1 in the choice is yours incentive
-earned level 3 in the sell-a-thon
-earned (and received already) 5 piece stainless set (POR)
-have 1476 POR points left!

I am so excited about my November! :D

crystalscookingnow said:
I just turned in a show & ind. order that put me over $4,800 for the month. This is by far the best month that I've had in PC. Not only in sales, but I've done the following this month:
-beat my past best sales month by double
-earned level 1 in the choice is yours incentive
-earned level 3 in the sell-a-thon
-earned (and received already) 5 piece stainless set (POR)
-have 1476 POR points left!

I am so excited about my November! :D

Crystal - that is a fantastic month! Congratulations on all those accomplishments ~ plus the great paycheck!:thumbup:

Just submitted my last november shows...bumping me up from level three to level four for sell-a-thon.:blushing:

leggy

ChefBeckyD said:
Crystal - that is a fantastic month! Congratulations on all those accomplishments ~ plus the great paycheck!:thumbup:

I know, the paycheck! I'm so excited about that!

<h2>1. How do I join the November Sell-Athon?</h2><p>To join the November Sell-Athon, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website to sign up. You can also reach out to your consultant for more information on how to get started.</p><h2>2. How much can I earn towards Spring products?</h2><p>By participating in the November Sell-Athon, you can earn up to $2000 towards Spring products. This amount is based on your sales during the promotion period and will be credited to your account for future purchases.</p><h2>3. Is there a minimum sales requirement to earn the $2000 towards Spring products?</h2><p>Yes, there is a minimum sales requirement of $2000 in order to earn the full credit towards Spring products. However, even if you do not meet the full requirement, you will still earn credit based on your sales during the promotion period.</p><h2>4. Can I earn Spring products even if I've never earned them before?</h2><p>Absolutely! The November Sell-Athon is a great opportunity for both new and experienced consultants to earn Spring products. So if you've never earned them before, now is the perfect chance to do so.</p><h2>5. What if I've already earned Spring products in the past?</h2><p>If you have previously earned Spring products, you can still participate in the November Sell-Athon and earn credit towards future purchases. This is a great way to stock up on your favorite products or try out new ones without using your own money.</p>

1. How do I join the November Sell-Athon?

To join the November Sell-Athon, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website to sign up. You can also reach out to your consultant for more information on how to get started.

2. How much can I earn towards Spring products?

By participating in the November Sell-Athon, you can earn up to $2000 towards Spring products. This amount is based on your sales during the promotion period and will be credited to your account for future purchases.

3. Is there a minimum sales requirement to earn the $2000 towards Spring products?

Yes, there is a minimum sales requirement of $2000 in order to earn the full credit towards Spring products. However, even if you do not meet the full requirement, you will still earn credit based on your sales during the promotion period.

4. Can I earn Spring products even if I've never earned them before?

Absolutely! The November Sell-Athon is a great opportunity for both new and experienced consultants to earn Spring products. So if you've never earned them before, now is the perfect chance to do so.

5. What if I've already earned Spring products in the past?

If you have previously earned Spring products, you can still participate in the November Sell-Athon and earn credit towards future purchases. This is a great way to stock up on your favorite products or try out new ones without using your own money.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thumbs
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Zsu
  • Chefgirl2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • mom4angela