• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

November Sell-A-Thon: Shipping Dates for Your Purchases

In summary, the shipping dates for purchases from the November Sell-A-Thon will vary depending on product availability and orders will typically be processed and shipped within 3-5 business days. Customers can track their packages using a tracking number provided via email and items may be shipped separately but customers will only be charged for shipping once. Shipping cannot be expedited for purchases from the November Sell-A-Thon, but customer service is available to assist with any delayed deliveries.
Princess
When is products suppose to ship?

I believe we will get them by the end of Jan

Hi there! I'm not sure which specific product you're referring to, but typically the shipping date is determined by the company or seller. It may be listed on their website or in your order confirmation email. If you're unsure, you can contact the company directly for an update on the shipping status.

1. When will my purchases from the November Sell-A-Thon be shipped?

The shipping dates for your purchases from the November Sell-A-Thon will vary depending on the availability of the products you have ordered. Generally, orders will be processed and shipped within 3-5 business days.

2. Can I track my package during the shipping process?

Yes, once your package has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to monitor the status of your package and see its estimated delivery date.

3. Will all of my purchases from the November Sell-A-Thon be shipped together?

If you have purchased multiple items, they may be shipped separately depending on availability. However, you will only be charged for shipping once and your items will still arrive within the estimated delivery time.

4. Is it possible to expedite the shipping for my purchases?

Unfortunately, we are unable to expedite shipping for purchases from the November Sell-A-Thon. However, we strive to process and ship orders as quickly as possible to ensure timely delivery.

5. What should I do if my package does not arrive within the estimated delivery time?

If your package does not arrive within the estimated delivery time, please contact our customer service team. They will be happy to assist you in tracking your package and resolving any issues that may have occurred during the shipping process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kodeysmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • mom4angela
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Robynchefcanada