• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating a November OOF: Tips & Tricks

In summary, an OOF, or "online opportunity flyer," is a digital marketing tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to showcase special offers and promotions for the month. To create a November OOF, log into your Pampered Chef consultant account, click on the "My Business" tab, select "Marketing Tools," and choose "OOF" from the drop-down menu. You can customize your OOF with images, text, and special offers for November. You can also add your own images or choose from pre-made ones provided by Pampered Chef. To promote your November OOF, you can share it on social media, send it out to your email list, print physical copies, and mention it during parties or in your email signature
naekelsey
Gold Member
Has anyone had the time to make a November OOF yet? TIA and appreciate all of your work!!

would like to have this, too.

Hi there! I haven't personally made a November OOF yet, but I'm sure someone in the community will come up with one soon. Thank you for appreciating the work that goes into creating these OOFs, it means a lot to us! In the meantime, you can always check out some previous OOFs or even try making one yourself. Happy November!

1. What is an OOF?

An OOF stands for "online opportunity flyer" and it is a digital marketing tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to showcase special offers and promotions for the month.

2. How do I create a November OOF?

To create a November OOF, log into your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "My Business" tab. Then, select "Marketing Tools" and choose "OOF" from the drop-down menu. From there, you can customize your OOF with images, text, and special offers for November.

3. Can I add my own images to the November OOF?

Yes, you can add your own images to the November OOF by clicking on the "Add Image" button and uploading your desired image from your computer. You can also choose from a selection of pre-made images provided by Pampered Chef.

4. How can I promote my November OOF?

There are several ways to promote your November OOF. You can share it on social media, send it out to your email list, or even print out physical copies to distribute to potential customers. You can also mention it during your virtual or in-person parties and include a link to your OOF in your email signature.

5. Can I edit my November OOF after it has been published?

Yes, you can make changes to your November OOF even after it has been published. Simply log into your Pampered Chef consultant account and navigate to the OOF section. From there, you can edit the existing OOF or create a new one for the month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
fikibiff
  • vangogirl
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • ejleinenbach