• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Update: November Newsletter from PC - Don't Miss Out!

In summary, PC sent out announcements about website updates and such. Joy said she will try to check her records, but if she is one of the people who renewed for 12 months instead of 6 months earlier, she will let the customer know. She thanks the customer for their hard work and love for the letters. Happy Halloween!
jbdowd0798
Gold Member
Hi Joy,

I know PC just sent out announcements about our website updates and such and was wondering if you were planning on up-dating the November Newsletter.

I know you are crazy busy with no time for yourself, so please don't stress if you hadn't thought about it.

I thank you for your amazing talent and amazing customer service!! :love:

Becky

I totally intend to but I'm not sure if I will get to it in time for everyone's needs. I am sick and trying to get through this database cleanup issue I'm having. Apparently, besides the payments not posting, I just discovered that a good chunk of people were renewed for 12 months instead of 6 months earlier this year... something in the programming... so now I have to go through and manually change the expiration dates back to what they should be. So maybe some of you were the lucky ones who got more than 6 months out of me!My programmer is becoming a bit flakey but I don't have much choice since he has spent so much time working on this from the beginning that he's the only one who can fix it without me contracting with someone new and paying him all over again.

PampChefJoy said:
So maybe some of you were the lucky ones who got more than 6 months out of me!

I will try to check my records, too, but if I am one of those people please let me know. Your prices are very reasonable and I do not want to take advantage of you.

Not trying to suck up, just being honest.

Thanks for all your hard work, Joy. I love your letters.

Happy Halloween!

I appreciate the honesty, but please don't worry about it. It is my own fault for not checking more closely. I have so many new subscribers and some who do not renew, that it is really hard for me to track where I should be in terms of expected income each month, so I just assumed I was making exactly what I should have been making... I thought I was just spending alot more :)

OHMYGOSH! I *love* your newsletter! I just signed up today as the subscription provider I did have disappeared off the face of the earth. I love how all my contact information is right there throughout the letter. I love the looks of the other letters for later in the month and am excited to send those later on. My customers will love them. YOU ROCK!Sandi

You Rock, Joy! Don't worry about it!

Joy, I've been wanting to renew my subscription, but am a little apprehensive to do so while you're having these problems, and don't want to create even more work for you. I do, however, really want to send out my November newsletter. Would you suggest waiting until all the programming kinks are worked out, or are new/renewal subscriptions not causing you a problem?

Sarah - all systems are go now so you should be okay. I am sorry that it appears I have had so many troubles lately. It's been quite a challenge trying to get all the parts moving together, especially since I have to depend on someone else for part of the execution... Thank you for your patience!

1. What is the theme of the November Newsletter?

The theme of the November Newsletter is "Thanksgiving Entertaining".

2. Will there be any new products featured in the November Newsletter?

Yes, the November Newsletter will feature our new Fall/Winter catalog products.

3. Are there any special promotions or discounts mentioned in the November Newsletter?

Yes, the November Newsletter will include information about our Thanksgiving sale, with discounts on select products.

4. Can I find holiday recipes in the November Newsletter?

Absolutely! The November Newsletter will include delicious holiday recipes using our Pampered Chef products.

5. How can I sign up to receive the November Newsletter?

You can sign up for our newsletter on our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• missyciccolella
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • otisbg