• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Revamped November Newsletter from the US | Fresh Content for You!"

In summary, the conversation involved a person asking about a newsletter that was revised from one in the US. The person who revised it did not add photos but suggested they could be added. The winning hostess was chosen based on the highest sales from the previous month and the newsletter is currently only sent via email due to most customers having email. The conversation then shifted to spelling mistakes in the newsletter and the person was reassured that they were not offended and thanked for pointing them out. The conversation ended with the person saying they would post the newsletter on a platform for others to proofread before sending it out.
cla519
I took one of the newsletters from the US and revised it.

Attachments

• NEWS FROM THE KITCHENNov2005[1].doc
    7.6 KB · Views: 532
Good newsletter. I was wondering if you added photos to it? It would be nice to see pictures of the specials. Was your winning hostess picked at random or had the highest sales? Who do you send this newsleter to? e-mail or paper?

Sorry for the questions - I am thinking about doing a newsletter but I don't know it I have the time or customer base yet.

No I didn't add pics to it I just copied and pasted it in an email so it wouldn't be an attachment. You could add pics thou. The host was the one with top sales for the previous month. And I just email these for now as most of my customers have email.

Good job on your newsletter. I did however noticed some spelling mistakes. I wasn't going to mention it at first, but the more I thought of it, the more I thought, if it was ME, I'd want to know. So please don't be offended! :)

relitives (relatives)
stripped (striped - Simple Additions)
nonshid (nonskid - microplaner)
minimixe (minimize - microplaner)
shos (shows - under chart of host benefits, in the details)

Again, this is well intentioned and good hearted and not meant to insult!

thanks for letting me know I sometime type to fast and then never read it over.

Cheryl,

You're quite welcome! And I really hope you're not offended. I too, like I'm sure alot of us ;) type as fast as we think and sometimes (most in my case) my fingers can't keep up! :eek:

Oh not at all thanks for letting me know. Of course I have sent it out with all the mistakes before. Oh well I'll have to post it on here first to have you guys proof read it.

1. What is the theme for the November Newsletter?

The theme for the November Newsletter is "Holiday Baking".

2. Will there be any new products featured in the November Newsletter?

Yes, there will be a new holiday baking set and a limited edition holiday cookbook featured in the November Newsletter.

3. Can I still order products from the October Newsletter?

Unfortunately, the products featured in the October Newsletter are no longer available. However, you can still purchase them from our website while supplies last.

4. Will there be any special offers or discounts in the November Newsletter?

Yes, there will be a special discount on the holiday baking set for newsletter subscribers only. Keep an eye out for the promo code in your email!

5. Can I share the November Newsletter with my friends and family?

Of course! Feel free to forward the newsletter or share it on your social media platforms. You can also direct them to our website to sign up for future newsletters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies