• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create Your Own Monthly Newsletter with These Tips from Rita's November Edition!

In summary, Rita's newsletter is great but I decided to start making my own monthly. I like to make my own newsletter too. Then I can personalize it, and it actually sounds like it's coming from me:) I just type mine in my email box though; that way I don't have to worry if some people can't open it.Please feel free to use the newsletter and change it to fit you.
bbauman07
Gold Member
Rita's newsletter is great but I decided to start making my own monthly.

what do you think? Please be brutally honest
Should I change or add anything?

Feel free to use it if you like it.

Last edited:
Brooke - I would suggest not putting things centered the whole time. It makes it difficult to read. Use the centering for special things like titles and pictures.

I agree about the centering. In addition, I seem to have a page 3 with nothing on it so I'd delete the extra paragraphs.

The rest looks good.

I think it looks good as well Brooke! I do agree with the girls about the centering though. Great Job!:)

Alright does this look any better or worse?

Love it. Great job Brooke.

great job!

Thank you so much for consolidating and simplifying it. You have done a really nice job. I assume it is okay to personalize it, and use it, right?

Who is Rita and what is her newsletter?

dannyzmom said:
Who is Rita and what is her newsletter?

Rita used to post her newsletter for us. When we had to pay $5.00 to be on here she left to another site that is Free!

Not everything opened for me....the basic text looks & sounds great though! I'm just guessing the pics didn't come thru for me.
I like to make my own newsletter too. Then I can personalize it, and it actually sounds like it's coming from me:) I just type mine in my email box though; that way I don't have to worry if some people can't open it.

Please feel free to use the newsletter and change it to fit you.

Lacy I will convert it to pdf later for you so you can see the pics.

letscook04 said:
Rita used to post her newsletter for us. When we had to pay $5.00 to be on here she left to another site that is Free!
You can check her site at /rwester.

Here it is in pdf.

Attachments

• pampered pages.pdf
    143.8 KB · Views: 551
AJPratt said:
You can check her site at /rwester.

Ok, I went to Rita's site but couldn't find her newsletter. Anyone have it that could post it? Thanks!

She posts it on wlpc2

Tasha thank you for converting that I have working all weekend.

tlennhoff said:
Here it is in pdf.

The queen of converting:D
It looks very professional....good job!

bbauman07 said:
She posts it on wlpc2

That is different than welovepamperedcheftoo right? That is the one I joined (and don't care for it at all!!)

jenniferlynne said:
That is different than welovepamperedcheftoo right? That is the one I joined (and don't care for it at all!!)

I'm not sure of the differences between 2 and too but I joined mostly to retrieve the documents they share on the site. I don't visit there daily like I do here at CS!

And Re: Rita's newsletter since she has left this place, someone from the other site usually posts it when she is finished with it each month. I've used them since she has been gone as well. I love her work!

Thanks Rita!

Is her November newsletter available yet?

dannyzmom said:
Is her November newsletter available yet?

I have not seen it yet but am waiting!

I like the revised issue very much. Maybe we have found our own "Rita" right here amongst ourselves !!!

For $5 we should sponsor Rita's membership on this site. Sounds like it would be a good investment for anoyone that uses her newsletters.

I think that someone did offered to pay $5 for Rita to stay.

Yeah, I think that was brought up once before and several of us jumped in and said we would pay. Actually, I think a bunch of us offered before she left, but she would accept. She said it wasn't that she couldn't pay for it, it was just the point of having to pay for it. She didn't think it was right.

Yes I really miss her and her 2 cents and document contributions too!

Not sure how this was deleted but here is Brooke's newsletter in word.

Attachments

• pampered pages.doc
    1.3 MB · Views: 450
Thnaks Tasha - I was wondering where it went....

I must be nuts...it wont open for me. acts like nothing is there. would someone kindly email me the word document version?? I would appreciate it so very much...thanks!:)

thechefofnorthbend said:
I must be nuts...it wont open for me. acts like nothing is there. would someone kindly email me the word document version?? I would appreciate it so very much...thanks!:)

I've sent it to you.

1. Can I use the same format and tips from Rita's November newsletter for my own monthly newsletter?

Yes, you can definitely use the same format and tips from Rita's November newsletter for your own monthly newsletter. However, it's always a good idea to add your own personal touch and make it unique to your brand or audience.

2. How often should I send out my monthly newsletter?

This ultimately depends on your target audience and the content you have to share. Some businesses send out newsletters weekly, while others send them out monthly or even quarterly. It's important to find a schedule that works best for you and your subscribers.

3. What are the essential elements to include in a monthly newsletter?

Some essential elements to include in a monthly newsletter are a catchy subject line, a brief introduction, informative and interesting content, relevant images or graphics, a call-to-action, and a way for subscribers to easily unsubscribe or update their preferences.

4. How can I make my monthly newsletter stand out?

To make your monthly newsletter stand out, you can experiment with different layouts, fonts, and colors, incorporate interactive elements such as polls or quizzes, and make sure your content is relevant and valuable to your subscribers. You can also consider creating a personalized subject line to grab their attention.

5. What are some common mistakes to avoid in creating a monthly newsletter?

Some common mistakes to avoid in creating a monthly newsletter are using too much jargon or industry-specific language, sending too many or too few emails, not segmenting your audience, and not including a clear call-to-action. It's also important to proofread your newsletter for any spelling or grammar errors before sending it out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thechefofnorthbend
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • smithcooking
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • esavvymom