• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Correct November Host Packet Prices | Guest Special FYI

When I logged in and printed, the prices were all wrong. But now when I try to download to print, they are correct. I am going to print out all my flyers and check to see if they are correct now.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
FYI
IF you sent your November hosts packets out early you may have sent them a flyer from the PC website with prices and item #'s which are WRONG!!!

I had a host call today asking how we could charge prices higher than the catalog?? I was confused so she said item # GQ28 is the rectangle baker the sheet says it sells for $45.50 the guest pays the 20% off price of $36.40 and it only costs $36 in the catalog, she mentioned other item # and prices and sure enough they are all inaccurate!!
I dug around in my trash by my copier and had a sheet I had accidentally copied in black and white and it does have all wrong prices & no item #'s match.

I do not recall any emails from HO stating it was inaccurate, Does anyone else?
I UNDERSTAND mistakes but ASSUME if its been on the web chances are someone has downloaded it and please make them aware it was incorrect so they can get the right info to their customers.:cry:

I do remember them telling us the one in CN was wrong and to use the one on CC.

this one was printed from the website

FYI it is correct in the CN I just pulled mine out. Which is good causse I have sent out tons of packets.

I remember them saying there was an issue with something on the November specials, just don't remember what.

As I recall, I thought the issue was the picture (the picture showed discontinued pieces). I never noticed the prices.

Great....I will have to check all my stuff too. I have given out 7 host packets plus the specials to everyone that is doing my mystery host show. I really don't want to have to call all those people!

The flyer was changed because of the picture. Is it possible that somehow you downloaded a Canadian version of the flyer? Their stoneware prices are significantly higher than the US prices.

I'm assuming it is a Canadian flyer but are they offering 20% off ?? I signed in like always

Teresa,

Yes, that sounds exactly like our flyer.

GQ27 Large Bar Pan $41.75 guest special is $33.40
GQ32 Loaf Pan $28 guest special is $22.40
GQ28 Rect Baker $45.50 guest special is $36.40

But the question is HOW on earth did you get those numbers when you logged in and printed? Did anyone else have this problem? Is it corrected now when you try to download to print?

Wierd!

What are the current prices for the November host packet?

The current prices for the November host packet can be found in the monthly host specials flyer. This flyer is included in the host packet and can also be viewed online on the Pampered Chef website.

What is included in the November host packet?

The November host packet includes a variety of Pampered Chef products at discounted prices, as well as exclusive host rewards and perks. The specific items included may vary each month, so be sure to check the monthly host specials flyer for the most up-to-date information.

How can I qualify for the November host packet prices?

To qualify for the November host packet prices, you must host a Pampered Chef party or event during the month of November. The total sales from your party must reach a certain amount, as outlined in the monthly host specials flyer, in order to unlock the discounted prices.

Can I still earn host rewards in addition to the November host packet prices?

Yes, as a host, you can still earn host rewards in addition to the November host packet prices. The host rewards program allows you to earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party. Be sure to check the host rewards chart in the monthly host specials flyer for more information.

Can I purchase the November host packet prices as a guest?

No, the November host packet prices are only available to hosts who have qualified by hosting a party or event during the month of November. However, guests can still take advantage of the monthly guest specials, which offer discounted prices on select Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • esavvymom