• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

November Facebook Avatar/Banner

In summary,Joy has created a beautiful "split photo" avatar for use on her Facebook page. If you are unable to upload your profile photo using the standard process, you may be able to use Joy's Avatar instead.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Here's a quick one for you to use as your profile image, if you'd like.

Attachments

• Nov2011.jpg
    Nov2011.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 768
Thanks Joy thats very nice you do GREAT work!
Does anyone know how I could make a avatar/facebook "photo" out of Joy's great pic here and my own photo? Like a split pic using both?

Joy, when I tried to upload it, FB said: "Try to pick something closer to a square". Is there something I should do to get it to accept it?

babywings76 said:
Joy, when I tried to upload it, FB said: "Try to pick something closer to a square". Is there something I should do to get it to accept it?

Odd... unless they changed the dimensions for allowable banners again. Oh wait, are you uploading to a page or your FB profile? It has to be a fan page. I don't think they allow those long profile pics on the personal pages.

I was trying to upload it to my biz page

Thank you for sharing PampChefJoy! Love your work and efforts!

Thanks Joy!!!:) I just uploaded it to my personal page and it looks AWESOME!!

babywings76 said:
I was trying to upload it to my biz page

:( I'm not sure, then. I am at work and can't get on FB so I can't play with it till I get home later. Anyone else who got it to work have any tips?

Thanks Joy! It did work for me no problem..

Thanks, Joy! Just shared it with no problem. Babywings76, were you trying to use this as your profile pic? I don't think it will work for that.

Yeah, I tried putting it as my profile pic on my business page. It seems to work for others, so I'm not sure why it won't work for me. :( Maybe I'm just doing something wrong...can someone tell me step by step how they put it on?

I just shared it as a photo, no as a profile pic.

babywings76 said:
Yeah, I tried putting it as my profile pic on my business page. It seems to work for others, so I'm not sure why it won't work for me. :( Maybe I'm just doing something wrong...can someone tell me step by step how they put it on?

Try taking it from Joy's TT FB page, maybe that'll work better?

This is so awesome, Joy!! Would you mind making one for December? My November is already booked solid.

thanks Joy

Love it!! Thanks I just got a Cat booking from this!

ChefShalon said:
Love it!! Thanks I just got a Cat booking from this!

That is fantastic!!!!!!!!

Beautiful, Joy!! :D

Thanx!!!!!!

Wow I LOVE this!

OMG Thank you!!! :) It looks so nice on my page :))

PampChefJoy said:
Odd... unless they changed the dimensions for allowable banners again. Oh wait, are you uploading to a page or your FB profile? It has to be a fan page. I don't think they allow those long profile pics on the personal pages.

I've got a rather long profile pic on my personal FB page, so I'm not sure why it's not working for someone else on either a personal or fan page. FB does have a tendency to be a little fickle at times. :balloon:

beautiful work as usual joy - thank you so much for all you do!

won't work for me either...says to pick a pic that is not as long or square...I so wanted to use it too!

Joy, I have LOVED having this as my avatar on my Facebook page. Have you made a December one yet?

Yes, it's on my Facebook page... are you a fan? Most things are posted there first...

PampChefJoy said:
Yes, it's on my Facebook page... are you a fan? Most things are posted there first...

Thanks, Joy. I use it to create my "Welcome" page. :)

I thought I was but I'll double check. Thanks!

1. What is a Facebook avatar/banner?

A Facebook avatar/banner is an image that is used as a profile picture or cover photo on a Facebook profile. It typically represents a person, brand, or organization and can be customized with graphics, text, or photos.

2. How do I create a Facebook avatar/banner?

You can create a Facebook avatar/banner by using a graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop or Canva. You can also use Facebook's built-in tools to create a simple avatar or banner.

3. Can I use any image as my Facebook avatar/banner?

Yes, you can use any image as your Facebook avatar/banner as long as it follows Facebook's community guidelines. This means the image cannot contain hate speech, violence, nudity, or other inappropriate content.

4. How often should I update my Facebook avatar/banner?

It is up to personal preference, but it is recommended to update your Facebook avatar/banner periodically to keep your profile fresh and relevant. For businesses or organizations, it is important to update it with new promotions or events.

5. Can I have a different Facebook avatar/banner for each platform?

Yes, you can have a different Facebook avatar/banner for each platform. This allows you to customize your profile to fit the specific requirements and dimensions of each platform, such as Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jules711
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
FelicityG92
  • meginsf
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg