• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Use November Express Newsletters?

In summary, you can opt out of receiving the November Express Newsletter by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email. The newsletter is sent out once a month during the first week of the month and is available for both customers and consultants. The content is not currently customizable, but suggestions are welcome. To ensure delivery to your inbox, please add the email address to your contacts or safe senders list.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Here are the November Express newsletters. If you could please do me a favor and let me know, do you actually use these or are you just viewing them? I'm looking at some very low usage stats for these newsletters, so I am considering discontinuing these. If nobody is finding a use for them, my efforts might be better served working on something else. Thanks!

Attachments

• November2010Express.doc
    319.5 KB · Views: 665
  • November2010Express.pdf
    84.7 KB · Views: 509
Joy, I really like these but I honestly don't use them. I send out your monthly newsletter, usually the outlet update and I usually use the Blasts. I don't do the weekly very often or these Express. I do love your trifold though and would be interested in the Team newsletter you had talked about starting back during the summer.

Hope that helps,

i love it!!

Joy, does it cost to use them? I think they look great. Thanks

Hello there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand your concern about the low usage stats for the November Express newsletters. I personally find them to be a valuable resource for staying updated on new products, promotions, and recipes. I also like to share them with my customers to keep them informed and engaged. However, I do understand that everyone's business is different and what works for one consultant may not work for another. If you are not finding them useful in your business, I would suggest focusing your efforts on something that does work for you and your customers. Wishing you all the best!

1. Can I opt out of receiving the November Express Newsletter?

Yes, you can opt out of receiving the November Express Newsletter by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email.

2. How often will I receive the November Express Newsletter?

The November Express Newsletter is sent out once a month, typically during the first week of the month.

3. Is the November Express Newsletter only for customers or can consultants also subscribe?

The November Express Newsletter is available for both customers and consultants. It contains helpful tips, recipes, and updates about new products.

4. Can I customize the content I receive in the November Express Newsletter?

At this time, the content in the November Express Newsletter is not customizable. However, we welcome any suggestions for future topics or features.

5. How do I ensure that I receive the November Express Newsletter in my inbox?

To ensure that the November Express Newsletter lands in your inbox, please add our email address to your contacts or safe senders list. This will prevent it from going to your spam or junk folder.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
loreo
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
DebbieJ