• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the November Cut Off Date for Thanksgiving Orders - Don't Miss Out!

In summary, there is no specified cutoff date for Thanksgiving orders, but HO recommends counting back from the desired delivery date and allowing 4 extra days for processing. Additionally, Thanksgiving is a gift-giving holiday for some families and orders may need to be received by then. However, delivery times have been slower lately.
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
What is the November Cut off date for getting orders by Thanksgiving???

Not sure on that one....Ann? Where are you? LOL!

Actually the cut off is December 15th.

Stampaholic1961 said:
Actually the cut off is December 15th.

That's the cutoff date for Christmas, not Thanksgiving. As to Thanksgiving, the CN doesn't say what the cut off date is. Only says for Hannukah the cut off date is November 24 to be delivered by December 1.

Normally I would have asked my Director but she is on a cruise right now...... So I came on here.....

mommyhugz1978 said:
Normally I would have asked my Director but she is on a cruise right now...... So I came on here.....

I'd send an email to the HO and ask. When you get your answer, please let us know, okay? :D

I'm sorry! I think I need to go to bed!! I had just read the thread about the cut off dates for December & had that stuck in my brain or something! So sorry! Off to bed now!! Hopefully my brain will work better tomorrow. (Probably not but one can dream!!)

LOL Bev, the foggy brain is me in the morning. I'm a total night owl, so my brain works soooo much better at night!

I will email HO about it and see what they say!! and I will let everyone know what they say.

I would imagine that, since Thanksgiving isn't a gift-giving holiday, that's why HO didn't publish a cutoff date. Which means they won't be handling orders specially to get things out. I recommend counting back from your desired delivery date by the number of days it usually takes for things to arrive once they've shipped, then count back 4 more days to allow for processing.

chefann said:
I would imagine that, since Thanksgiving isn't a gift-giving holiday, that's why HO didn't publish a cutoff date. Which means they won't be handling orders specially to get things out. I recommend counting back from your desired delivery date by the number of days it usually takes for things to arrive once they've shipped, then count back 4 more days to allow for processing.
Excuse me! That IS our Christmas and I know a lot of others who have similar traditions. Our family is spread out (as I've said before most of my kids live 1000 miles from me) and we do our Christmas at Thanksgiving so they can spend Christmas with everyone locally to them and in their own homes for Santa.

I know, we're unusual... but I just thought I'd put that out there.

As far as a date - as Ann said, there is no published date. It'll be like any normal delivery so you just have to figure according to what it normally takes for orders to get to you. Unfortunately lately they have slowed down.:cry: We were so spoiled for a while there!

I also have to have all my families Christmas Gifts by Thanksgiving case we dont travel home for Christmas and it is much cheaper to take them with us then to mail them:p

What is the November cut off date for Thanksgiving orders?

The November cut off date for Thanksgiving orders is November 15th. This ensures that your order will arrive in time for Thanksgiving.

What happens if I miss the November cut off date?

If you miss the November cut off date, there is a chance that your order may not arrive in time for Thanksgiving. However, you can still place an order and it will be shipped as soon as possible.

Can I still place an order after the November cut off date?

Yes, you can still place an order after the November cut off date. However, there is no guarantee that your order will arrive in time for Thanksgiving.

What products are available for Thanksgiving orders?

We have a variety of products available for Thanksgiving orders, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and entertaining items. You can browse our website or catalog to see all of our options.

How can I ensure that my Thanksgiving order arrives on time?

To ensure that your Thanksgiving order arrives on time, please place your order before the November cut off date, double check your shipping address, and choose a shipping option that guarantees delivery by Thanksgiving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tlennhoff
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lemmiskitchen
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • Tropicalburstqt2