• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

November Consultant News: KCN Download Delay

It's ok! You can go... just make sure you can take care of your business while you're away :)Wave three is where most of us are this year, and it's definitely not the easiest wave to be in. The benefits of being last include: enjoying the "kinks" that come up each year before they affect other waves, generous vendors who are more willing to offer "extras", and less secrecy--meaning more participants can take advantage of the opportunities and benefits available. The cost of attending is $1997.
DZmom
Have any of you been able to download the KCN for Nov, yet? It was supposed to be up yesterday and I can't open it.

It will be up tomorrow--1 week before it's available to consultants.

It's not up yetI'm a Director and it's not up for me yet either...the right way or the "sneaky-peaky" way. Sorry!

Oh, ok! The October calendar said that it would be up yesterday!

Thanks!

It's up...just checked. WOW! The specials for January and February are there, too!

This is good stuff. Also, you can find out which wave you are in for National Conference.

Jeanine
Wave 3

Did you guys check out the consultant promo for January? :D Make sure you check it out!!! I'll post it here for you~

Kristi
Wave 2

Attachments

• cs_07jan.pdf
    348.4 KB · Views: 235
chefjeanine said:
This is good stuff. Also, you can find out which wave you are in for National Conference.

Jeanine
Wave 3

WAAAAAHHHH!!!! We're in wave 3 this year! It's going to be really hard not to peek! :):)

Yeah, I'm in WAVE 1 this year!!

WAAAAAHHHH!!!! We're in wave 3 this year! It's going to be really hard not to peek!
_
I second that, I don't want to be in Wave 3, but if I must!!!

Ok new consultant and I have a question. To get the two cookware bags you must have 6 Jan. shows on file and then submitt at least two of those, correct? I am having a baby on the 12th or 15th (schedualed c-section) So I can do two qualifying catty shows and get them as long as a say 6 people were interested in shows durring Jan. But 4 of them do not have to hold, right??
Thanks!!
I would love to do more, but it just isn't going to happen... I'm sure many of you understand!!

I hope that's true mbh, I'm a newbie as well and I know i could have two (I just emailed a lady that wanted one in feb. to get the executive 5 &7 set for 1/2 off but hope she will switch till jan b/c the special) and i'm sure i can get another one but six is doubtfull for me (slow and steady right?! :) btw congrats and good luck with you're new bundle.. wish I had that excuse :)

How do you find out what wave you are in?:)

I AM SOOO EXCITED ABOUT THIS PROMOTION!!!!

Wave three. Drats.

Today on rachel rayHi
I am sitting here watchng Rachel Ray ,and if any of you have seen it they have shut outs and someone just used the Batter bowl in her micro wave ,and someone else just used the large SA platter with the handles it looked BEAUTIFUL Did anyone else see it ?

Doreen Zaino

In the past when there was a "register your shows" promotion, it's used as an indicator of intent. Obviously, there are going to be reschedules and cancellations. So there aren't show police checking up that the shows you registered are the ones you submitted. Fill the calendar, register the shows, and then coach the heck out of those hosts so they don't cancel and you get to submit them all!

Your conference wave is based on your Executive Director (or higher), and the list is in the November CN. Which is currently online for directors and above.

oh, anne, you're in wave 3? me too! maybe we'll meet somewhere along the way!

ange13 said:
oh, anne, you're in wave 3? me too! maybe we'll meet somewhere along the way!
It would be great!

So what does the wave mean and why are some people upset w/ the wave they are in?? How much does it cost to go?? (which wave is Indiana in??)
Melissa

I'll be in Wave 3... and it will be my first conference :)

I'll be in wave 3!!!

Wave ThreeFor all those not happy with Wave 3, let me offer you a different perspective.

Now, I grant you that I have only been to Wave 3, but I have loved it!

1. For the most part, the invariable "kinks" that come up each year are worked out;
  2. The HO "extras" are a little more "extra", because they don't have to worry about the next waves (can anyone say "Lemon Cake"?);
  3. The vendors are a little more generous with their extras as well, for the same reason;
  4. You don't have to "keep the secret" for as long, because when you're done, everyone's done!

Those are just a few of the benefits of the last Wave that I have seen. So, relax, enjoy the ride, and take advantage of the benefits of being "last"!

Last edited:
Ok I figured it out from the other posts, I'm in wave 3 and hopefully I can go. DH said if I kept up good w/ the buisness I could go. Maybe I will start saving now... The only problem is I will have a 2 yr. old at home and a six month old

How can I view Novembers KCN? I just checked and I can not view it. Does anyone know a short cut?

Wave 1 for me. I guess I need to go then!!!

mbh06 said:
So what does the wave mean and why are some people upset w/ the wave they are in?? How much does it cost to go?? (which wave is Indiana in??)
Melissa

Hey Melissa! The "waves" mean which of the 3 days you'll be attending conference. Because of the large number of consultants they can't do it all at once. So they divide us into 3 groups or "waves." Those of us that are a little upset becuase of the wave they'll be in is due to the fact that they have to wait to find out all the good news and also because their schedules may conflict.

For me to go to conference last July I spent the following:

Airfare=$190 from Lex to Chicago
Conference & HO tour registration=$200 (I paid for mine through Conference Club over a 6 month period!)
Hotel=$200 (I stayed from Sat to Wed, since I'd never been to Chicago!)
Food=$100
Taxi Fare=$50
Fun Money=$50 (Money I spent on souveniers and other stuff!)
Surprise Boxes=$50 (This is optional. I bought 3 boxes with my PC debit card)
UPS Shipping=$25(To ship my boxes home)
Empowering Women Magazines=$15(Charged to my PC debit card)

All the stuff in green came out of my account about 2 weeks after conference was over.

Total money I spent=$880

My DH is going with me this July, so I'm budgeting $2000.

How can I view Novembers KCN? I just checked and I can not view it. Does anyone know a short cut?

1. What is the November Consultant News?

The November Consultant News is a monthly newsletter that provides important updates, announcements, and resources for Pampered Chef consultants.

2. How can I access the November Consultant News?

You can access the November Consultant News by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and clicking on the "News" tab. The newsletter will also be emailed to you directly.

3. Is the November Consultant News only available in English?

No, the November Consultant News is available in multiple languages. At the top of the newsletter, you can select your preferred language to view the content in.

4. Can I share the November Consultant News with my team?

Yes, you are encouraged to share the November Consultant News with your team members. The more informed your team is, the more successful they can be as consultants.

5. Are there any important deadlines or events mentioned in the November Consultant News?

Yes, the November Consultant News includes important dates and events for the upcoming month. Be sure to read through the newsletter carefully to stay on top of any important deadlines or events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smarteez2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
smarteez2
  • cookn' katie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
Replies