• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

US Director's Guide to Nov CN Specials

In summary, the current specials for November include the Fall Favorites Bundle, the Baker's Bundle, and the Holiday Entertaining Bundle. These specials can be ordered by visiting the Pampered Chef website or contacting a local consultant. There are discounts and promotions available for these specials, such as 20% off the Fall Favorites Bundle and a free bonus item with the Baker's Bundle. However, the items in the bundles cannot be customized. The last day to order the November specials is November 30th, after which they will no longer be available.
lovenpc
I was wondering if any US director has seen the Nov CN yet. I was curious what the Jan/Feb specials are as well if there is any recruiting special. As a Canadian Director we don't usually get ours available until the Nov 1st or 2nd and I have my team meeting on the 2nd. Our specials are usually the same so it would just help me in planning my meeting this week. Thanks for your help

bump....can anyone help?

The US edition is out and there is a Nov recruiting special (one new free spring product) and also Jan specials are 50% more FPV with shows over $500, Feb host is savings on Some of our most popular host selections (knives, pans, carving board, etc)

Thanks Becky. Can you let me know what the guest special for Jan and Feb is. Also, is January double points for the trip. Appreciate your help

Danielle

What are the current specials for November?

The current specials for November include the Fall Favorites Bundle, the Baker's Bundle, and the Holiday Entertaining Bundle.

How can I order the November specials?

You can order the November specials by visiting the Pampered Chef website or contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

Are there any discounts or promotions available for the November specials?

Yes, there are discounts and promotions available for the November specials. For example, the Fall Favorites Bundle is 20% off and the Baker's Bundle comes with a free bonus item.

Can I customize the items in the November specials bundles?

No, the items in the November specials bundles are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, you can always purchase individual items separately from the bundle.

When is the last day to order the November specials?

The last day to order the November specials is November 30th. After this date, the specials will no longer be available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • VeronicaW
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
adauw
  • lovenpc