• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the November and December specials for The Pampered Chef?

In summary, Host and Guest specials for November and December are Cranberry appetizer plates and white app. plates for $6 each, and a Trifle bowl for $12. Traci found the specials also.
pamperedtraci
Here are Host and Guest specials for November and December

Attachments

• December Guest.pdf
    152.5 KB · Views: 693
  • December Host.pdf
    170.9 KB · Views: 722
  • November Guest.pdf
    142.5 KB · Views: 666
  • November Host.pdf
    240.1 KB · Views: 710
Traci I was just about to post those, because I foudn them also. I love this site!

HA! I bet all my hosts will be thrilled with their free paper napkins for 12 buying guests!:rolleyes:But I guess free is a pretty good deal compared to $6!!!

Thanks for sharing!!!!!

Thanks for the info:)

Again, the Trifle bowl?!?!:grumpy:

Thanks for posting!!

Wow! Great specials (well, excluding the paper napkins....do they really think that those are a motivator?! LMAO!!!!).

I think like having the monthly sale items for the guests better than the free item with purchase.

I actually had someone order napkins the other day!

I am excited about the Trifle bowl... they make for awesome show demos so it will be a great booking tool once again!

OK - Which one of you wonderfully creattive people will put together a flyer with all 4 months specials on it??

Wish I was more creative

Be careful when you talk about SA on sale for guests in November - not everything is on that list. The Cranberry appetizer plates are, but NOT the white app. plates and stand. (Although using their host discount on top of the sale price will be a great way for November hosts to add the cranberry app. plates to the host special stand.)

Okay here is my version of DYLAB flyer. They are for October - December. Feel free to change as you need.

Attachments

• DYLAB Oct-Dec1.pdf
    102.7 KB · Views: 447
  • DYLAB Oct-Dec1.doc
    503 KB · Views: 466
letscook04 said:
Again, the Trifle bowl?!?!:grumpy:

Thanks for posting!!

I AGREE!!!:yuck:

Why does it seem like Dec is always Ho Hum....:rolleyes:

Like Nov though.....SEE-A-THON!!!! Sell those SAsssssssssssssss.......:D :cool: :D

I like the Dec guest specials better than the host specials! And the best part is that they can apply their host discount to the 20%, and past scan apply their 10% off the 20% off prices!

Do we know for sure that Nov is the next sell-a-thon month?? I'm wondering if they will do both Oct and Nov like they did this summer???

ChefKrisB said:
Do we know for sure that Nov is the next sell-a-thon month?? I'm wondering if they will do both Oct and Nov like they did this summer???
Last year it was November and December.

Ginger428 said:
Why does it seem like Dec is always Ho Hum....:rolleyes:

My Dec was horrible last year! I would love something awesome to boost it too!

Thankfully I reached Level One SAT in Nov last year and was so glad when Dec I did not have to worry about it.

I think I really like all the specials... especially November... can we say entertaining parties?!!? My November is going to be complete garnishing and entertaining shows!! Yippee!!

I like the trifile bowl again, as I didn't have a ton of shows in April...

Too bad my host tonight wants both the app plates and caddy and the trifle bowl (and actually she wants the round stone with handles too), but I want an October booking (already have a September booking from her show...) Heck, maybe I can get 3 bookings (oct, nov and dec), forget that, let's go for 4 (I have 2 dates left at the end of September still)! I may have to tell people about all the specials, and how Jess wants the oct, nov and dec special, so whoever books in those months is already guaranteed one person buying something!

Yippee! Stong fall here I come!!!!

Thank for sharing the specials.

I thought for sure the carving- turkey roasting pan stuff would be on special for the holidays Dec. since we knew what Nov was. I agree it's not a To die for host offer in Dec even though I do love the trifle bowl but for a 2nd time as host special???

heat123 said:
I thought for sure the carving- turkey roasting pan stuff would be on special for the holidays Dec. since we knew what Nov was. I agree it's not a To die for host offer in Dec even though I do love the trifle bowl but for a 2nd time as host special???

I don't ever remember having a "to die for" Host & Guest special for Dec. As far as Dec. specials go - this one is the best I've seen in several years!

Try getting a bunch of very conservative Dutch Reformed people to book a show so they can get a free wine opener.......THAT was a real winner of a deal!:grumpy:

I do however like the guest specials of baking essentials though!

To me, the baking items are a little late for holiday baking when they're the special in December. I like to get all my baking done at least a week before Christmas, and if you're ordering tools in December, that's just not enough time. But that's just me.... :rolleyes:

chefann said:
To me, the baking items are a little late for holiday baking when they're the special in December. I like to get all my baking done at least a week before Christmas, and if you're ordering tools in December, that's just not enough time. But that's just me.... :rolleyes:
I agree. I actually need to have mine done in November. :eek: But then do you really think the decision makers at HO really do any baking?:rolleyes:

It isn't a bad decision though. December shows are usually early in the month and so most will have time to get their products to bake with. Many people DO bake in that last few days before Christmas and those that already have done theirs will be fresh in their minds how they need better tools!

BethCooks4U said:
I agree. I actually need to have mine done in November. :eek: But then do you really think the decision makers at HO really do any baking?:rolleyes: It isn't a bad decision though. December shows are usually early in the month and so most will have time to get their products to bake with. Many people DO bake in that last few days before Christmas and those that already have done theirs will be fresh in their minds how they need better tools!
And everyone will need to buy gifts for the bakers on their gift list.

BethCooks4U said:
I agree. I actually need to have mine done in November. :eek: But then do you really think the decision makers at HO really do any baking?:rolleyes:

It isn't a bad decision though. December shows are usually early in the month and so most will have time to get their products to bake with. Many people DO bake in that last few days before Christmas and those that already have done theirs will be fresh in their minds how they need better tools!
I do my baking a day or two before X-mas eve!

And I agree most shows are early in the month as too avoid the madness of the rest of the month, parties, get togethers etc.

ChefBeckyD said:
Try getting a bunch of very conservative Dutch Reformed people to book a show so they can get a free wine opener.......THAT was a real winner of a deal!:grumpy:

LOL, that had to be hard. Under those circumstance I might offer my own option instead.

tlennhoff said:
LOL, that had to be hard. Under those circumstance I might offer my own option instead.

I wondered how it went over in Utah too - a large % of the population there would be Mormon.......couldn't have been much of an incentive there either!

Kathytnt said:
OK - Which one of you wonderfully creattive people will put together a flyer with all 4 months specials on it??

Wish I was more creative

I would like to see this flyer also:)

Wasn't last years' December special the small bamboo board? That was such a bummer!!

Kathytnt said:
I actually had someone order napkins the other day!
All I can say is HUH? :eek: HO must have tons of these in stock. I expect we will see a lot of them in those mystery boxes come National Conference 2008.

December and January were HORRIBLE for me! I hope this time around will be better for me! I hope the Trifle bowl deal will come through for me! Last years bamboo cheese board was not a great deal at all. I'm suprised they haven't discontinued it by now.

Christ Follower said:
December and January were HORRIBLE for me! I hope this time around will be better for me! I hope the Trifle bowl deal will come through for me! Last years bamboo cheese board was not a great deal at all. I'm suprised they haven't discontinued it by now.
A lot of the consultants on my team were down on the TBowl but after the promotion was over the noticed how REALLY popular it is. I'm looking forward to it myself.

Christ Follower said:

Wow, after re-reading my post I jsut realized how many times I wrote "for me!" :blushing: Guess I should read my stuff a little better next time.:eek:

Christ Follower said:
Wow, after re-reading my post I jsut realized how many times I wrote "for me!" :blushing: Guess I should read my stuff a little better next time.:eek:

LOL I didn't even notice, but it is funny after you pointed it out "to me."

Christ Follower said:

LOL I didn't even notice that, but it is pretty funny after you pointed it out "to me."

I'm sure part of the reason the Trifle Bowl is the special is because of it's versatility - For Desserts, for Salads, and ALL of those incredible decorating and GIFT ideas we've seen. I think I may need 2! I'll use one for shows for a Trifle, and one to show some decorating and gift-giving tips!

In fact, I think I'll start a thread!:thumbup:

Can someone pretty please put the November guest special 4 to a page?

Please?
I want to make copies and attach them to every catalog that leaves me hands!!! Thanks!

Attachments

• November Guest.pdf
    142.5 KB · Views: 432
Try getting a bunch of very conservative Dutch Reformed people to book a show so they can get a free wine opener.......THAT was a real winner of a deal!:grumpy:[/QUOTE]

HA HA HA HA HA! Only those of us who know these people will REALLY understand how FUNNY that statement is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Thanks for the Laugh!

Combo FlyerHas anyone done a flyer with only Nov and Dec specials?

PampMomof3 said:

Please?
I want to make copies and attach them to every catalog that leaves me hands!!! Thanks!

Forget it!! I did it with my printer options and it came out terrible b/c of the print!!
Thanks anyways!:D

Diane:
I have attached my Nov/Dec Special Sheet. I did it so I could put it in my Stand Up Display "thing", so my name is not on it. Not sure if this is what you are looking for.

Originally Posted by PampMomof3
Please?

Kristi,
I can try to do this for you. Do you want me to put your info on it too?

Attachments

• Nov_Dec.pdf
    497.3 KB · Views: 427
  • Nov_Dec.doc
    761.5 KB · Views: 408
Last edited:
This is super cute!

Great job!!:thumbup:

This Is Awesome! Thanks So Much!

Love this Kathleen~Thanks!!!

nov guest special 4 to pagehere is the form someone requested

Attachments

• Nov guest special 4 to page.doc
    113.5 KB · Views: 473
Thanks this has been very helpful.

Kathleen - this is PERECT!! I've been searching on here this am for something just like this, and I knew I'd find it. Thanks so much for sharing!!! :D

1. What are the November and December specials for The Pampered Chef?

The November and December specials for The Pampered Chef are the Host and Guest specials, which offer exclusive deals and discounts on popular products.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party in November or December?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party in November or December allows you to take advantage of the special offers and earn free and discounted products. It's also a great way to get your holiday shopping done while having fun with friends and family.

3. How do I become a host and take advantage of the November and December specials?

To become a host and take advantage of the November and December specials, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a party. Your consultant will help you plan and host a successful party and earn rewards.

4. What products are included in the November and December specials?

The specific products included in the November and December specials may vary, but they typically include popular items such as cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and holiday-themed products.

5. Are there any limited edition or exclusive products available during the November and December specials?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers limited edition or exclusive products during the November and December specials. These products may only be available during this time and are great for holiday gifts or adding to your own kitchen collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefa
  • kam