• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall into Savings: November 2019 Specials from Pampered Chef

In summary, the conversation discusses updates and additions to the Pampered Chef specials for the month of November. The speakers also mention the completion and posting of a 3-month flyer and the request for an updated September flyer.
chefjeanine
Gold Member
Here's what's coming in November. Pampered Chef is doing a great job of helping us have a super fall selling season!!

Attachments

• 2019 -- NOVEMBER GUEST.pdf
    110.2 KB · Views: 2,576
  • 2019 -- NOVEMBER HOST.pdf
    247.2 KB · Views: 2,588
Thank you for the pdfs! I was completely oblivious to it being a new month! I should get the flyers done on Friday. I will try to post Friday evening.

Was the October special updated with something else? Another poster asked me to update the mini-catty - but I only have the original pdfs for October.I have the 3-month completed, but now I am thinking that I am missing part of the specials for October.

kam said:
Was the October special updated with something else? Another poster asked me to update the mini-catty - but I only have the original pdfs for October.I have the 3-month completed, but now I am thinking that I am missing part of the specials for October.
I don't think so?
Is the 3 month posted? I don't see it (then again, I used to be blonde so can easily be overlooking it right in front of my face LOL)

Here it is. Don't know if this is different or not.

Attachments

• 2019 -- OCTOBER HOST.pdf
    127.7 KB · Views: 1,013
The change in the September flyer was the addition of a $100 free product bonus (for parties with sales of $550 or more) and it shows the blender.

Kathleen, here's the updated September flyer.

Attachments

• 2019 -- SEPTEMBER HOST.pdf
    208.9 KB · Views: 599
chefjeanine said:
The change in the September flyer was the addition of a $100 free product bonus (for parties with sales of $550 or more) and it shows the blender.
Ahhh...it was September that was updated. Here is the post (7th post: https://www.chefsuccess.com/threads/flyers-with-october-specials.85326/)
I didn't know what was updated.Can you post the actual pdf of the September Host special? I know it is online, but it is easier for me to grab stuff (and get the actual verbiage) from the pdf.

chefjeanine said:
Kathleen, here's the updated September flyer.
Thanks! We were posting at the same time!I will correct the new 3-month flyer and post shortly.

What are the November 2019 specials?

The November 2019 specials include a variety of products at discounted prices, such as the Quick Cooker, Rockcrok sets, and holiday-themed kitchen tools.

Are the November 2019 specials available to everyone?

Yes, the November 2019 specials are available to all customers, whether you are a new or existing Pampered Chef consultant or a host/hostess.

When do the November 2019 specials end?

The November 2019 specials end on November 30th at 11:59pm (CT), so be sure to take advantage of these deals before they are gone!

Can I combine the November 2019 specials with other offers or discounts?

No, the November 2019 specials cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. They are already discounted prices, so no additional discounts can be applied.

How can I purchase the November 2019 specials?

You can purchase the November 2019 specials through a Pampered Chef consultant, either through a party or by placing an individual order. You can also order directly through the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • collierpchef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies