• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nov Special: Unglazed Stoneware for Guests Counts Towards Host's Sales Total

In summary, the "Nov Stoneware Special" is a limited-time promotional offer from Pampered Chef that includes a variety of stoneware products at a discounted price. The specific products included may vary, but typically include items such as baking dishes and pizza stones. Customers can save anywhere from 10-30% off the regular price of these items. The special can be purchased online, but availability may be limited. It cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
Hathery
Gold Member
Sorry if this has already been asked! Does unglazed stoneware purchased by guests for the Nov special count towards the host's sales total? Thanks!

Yes, it counts.

And we get commission on them, right?

babywings76 said:
And we get commission on them, right?

Hmm, I would think do...I sure hope so!!

I'm pretty sure we get commission on the guest specials, just not the host special, but I could be wrong.

Yes, we get commission on the guest special. Commissionable vs. non-commissionable items are covered in the Policies document, which is available on Consultant's Corner. The sale prices of the stones purchased count toward the show total for computing the host benefits.

We get commission on all guests sales - other than the past host choosing the 60% off host special. ALL guest sales count for the host's show total, including the past host's 60% off purchase.

We also get commission on anything the host purchases with her discounted shopping spree of 15-30% off. We DO NOT get commission on free, 50% off, or 60% off items purchased.

Great job, Becky on spelling it out.

1. What is the "Nov Stoneware Special"?

The "Nov Stoneware Special" is a promotional offer from Pampered Chef that features a selection of stoneware products at a discounted price. It is only available for the month of November.

2. What products are included in the "Nov Stoneware Special"?

The specific products included in the "Nov Stoneware Special" may vary from year to year. However, it typically includes popular stoneware items such as baking dishes, pizza stones, and cookie sheets.

3. How much can I save with the "Nov Stoneware Special"?

The amount of savings varies depending on the specific products included in the special. However, customers can typically save anywhere from 10-30% off the regular price of the stoneware items.

4. Can I purchase the "Nov Stoneware Special" online?

Yes, the "Nov Stoneware Special" can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant's personal website. However, availability may be limited and may sell out quickly.

5. Can I combine the "Nov Stoneware Special" with other offers or discounts?

No, the "Nov Stoneware Special" cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is a standalone promotion and cannot be used with other discounts or coupons.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • JTNT8704
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • ktmoms