• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

November Outside Order Form: Get Your Products Delivered Now!

In summary, the Nov Outside Order Form is a document used by Pampered Chef consultants to track and submit outside orders from customers. It can be accessed on the Pampered Chef website or through the consultant dashboard. The form can be used for online orders not placed through the consultant's personal website. While not mandatory, using the form helps with order tracking, processing, reporting, and commission calculations. The form can be submitted through the consultant dashboard or by mail.
Chef Duck
Gold Member
Hi there:)

Has anyone done a November outside order form? Please:)

Nov & Dec 2010 Outside Order FormHere is what I have for Nov and Dec.

Attachments

• november 10 oof.doc
    390.5 KB · Views: 350
  • december 10 oof.doc
    424 KB · Views: 331
Hi there! I haven't personally done a November outside order form, but I'm sure someone in the forum has. Hopefully they can chime in and share their experience with you. Good luck! :)

1. What is the Nov Outside Order Form?

The Nov Outside Order Form is a document provided by Pampered Chef for consultants to track and submit outside orders received from customers outside of a party or show.

2. How do I access the Nov Outside Order Form?

You can access the Nov Outside Order Form on the Pampered Chef website under the "Resources" tab. It is also available through your consultant dashboard.

3. Can I use the Nov Outside Order Form for online orders?

Yes, you can use the Nov Outside Order Form for online orders as long as the order is not placed through your personal consultant website. Online orders placed through your website will automatically be submitted to Pampered Chef.

4. Is it necessary to use the Nov Outside Order Form for outside orders?

While it is not mandatory, using the Nov Outside Order Form helps keep track of outside orders and ensures they are processed correctly. It also helps with accurate reporting and commission calculations.

5. How do I submit the Nov Outside Order Form?

You can submit the Nov Outside Order Form by entering the order information into the form and then submitting it through your consultant dashboard or by mailing it to the address provided on the form.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Chef Duck
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies