• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef January Host & Guest Specials - Don't Miss Out!

In summary, the host special for January is the Quick Cooker Set, available for free with a qualifying party of $650 or more. The guest special is the Fluted Cake Pan, which can be purchased for $15 with a purchase of $75 or more. To host a party and take advantage of these specials, you can contact a local Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website to find one near you. The host and guest specials cannot be combined, but hosts can still receive the host special for free and also take advantage of the guest special with a purchase of $75 or more. In addition to these specials, hosting a party also allows hosts to earn free and discounted products, receive exclusive discounts and offers, and spend time with
PamperedChefLayla
Gold Member
Does anybody know when PC will publish the January host and guest specials? I am very excited.:D

Generally available to directors on the 25th of the month. So they'll get consultant news on the 25th (maybe 26th due to weekend) and it should be in there, hopefully.

Lisa

I haven't seen any official announcement yet, but based on past years, the January host and guest specials are usually released around mid-December. So I would keep an eye out for any updates in the next few weeks. I'm also excited to see what deals they will have in store for us!

What are the host specials for January?

In January, our host special is the Quick Cooker Set, which includes our newest pressure cooker, a pressure cooker cookbook, and a set of pressure cooker accessories. Hosts can receive this set for free with a qualifying party of $650 or more.

What are the guest specials for January?

Our guest special for January is the Fluted Cake Pan, which is perfect for making beautiful and delicious cakes. Guests can purchase this pan for only $15 with a purchase of $75 or more.

How can I host a party and take advantage of these specials?

You can host a party by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or visiting our website to find a consultant near you. Our consultants will help you plan and host a fun and interactive party where you and your guests can learn new recipes and try out our products.

Can I combine the host and guest specials?

Unfortunately, the host and guest specials cannot be combined. However, as a host, you can still receive the host special for free with a qualifying party and also take advantage of the guest special by making a purchase of $75 or more.

Are there any other benefits to hosting a party?

Yes, besides receiving the host special for free, hosts can also earn free and discounted products based on their party sales. They can also receive exclusive discounts and offers as a thank you for hosting a party. Plus, hosting a party is a great way to spend time with friends and family and learn new cooking techniques and recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
bethsbiz
Replies
Views
StacieB
Replies
Views
heat123
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat