• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Nov Host/Guest on One Page Flyer Perfect for Your Event?

In summary, the "Nov Host/Guest on One Page" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef for the month of November. To qualify, a minimum of $200 in sales must be made at a party hosted in November and the order must be submitted by the end of the month. Hosts will receive a 10% discount and free shipping, while guests will receive a 10% discount on their first purchase and a $10 credit for their next purchase. The promotion cannot be combined with any other offers and the discounts and deals will automatically be applied after the party is submitted.
kam
Staff member
Here is the Nov2011 Host/Guest on one page flyer.

Fillable spot at bottom for your cons info.

I also placed a blank fillable area next to the logo in case you wanted to add anything else.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Nov2011_HostGuest_fillable.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 704
Thanks once again! You are great! :thumbup: :love:

Can't live w/o your flyers, Kam!! Thank you SO much!!
xoxo

What is the "Nov Host/Guest on One Page" promotion?

The "Nov Host/Guest on One Page" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef for the month of November. It allows both the host and guest of a Pampered Chef party to receive exclusive discounts and deals on products.

How do I qualify for the "Nov Host/Guest on One Page" promotion?

In order to qualify for the promotion, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales. The party must take place in the month of November and the order must be submitted by the end of the month.

What discounts and deals are available for hosts and guests during the promotion?

Hosts will receive a 10% discount on their entire order, as well as free shipping for orders over $75. Guests will receive a 10% discount on their first purchase and a $10 credit towards their next purchase of $50 or more.

Can I combine the "Nov Host/Guest on One Page" promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, the promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is a standalone promotion for the month of November only.

How do I redeem my discounts and deals from the "Nov Host/Guest on One Page" promotion?

After your party is submitted and meets the qualifications for the promotion, your discounts and deals will automatically be applied to your order. For guests, the $10 credit will be emailed to them for use on their next purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
doughmama