• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nov Guest Specail Chart 2 per Page?

In summary, the conversation is about someone asking if anyone has made a price chart for a fundraiser cooking show and if not, requesting help in making one. Another person offers to make one and provides a fillable pdf that can be customized with the user's information. The conversation then shifts to someone requesting a fillable November page with a brunch recipe and another person offers to make it. The conversation ends with someone asking how to make these types of documents and another person expressing interest in using them for their own shows.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Has anyone made one of these yet so we can give one to each guest...sorta like the ones from Sept?

And if not, could some kind soul tell me how to make one?
Please?

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Not sure how easy it would be to do since it is so big! It may end up unreadable! Hopefully someone can help you because I would like to have it as well! :)

Bumping for the late night crowd

Are you looking for just the chart?

If no one else has posted, I'll see if I can't come up with one tomorrow.

kam said:
Are you looking for just the chart?

If no one else has posted, I'll see if I can't come up with one tomorrow.

Yes, just the price chart.
I need it for a fundraiser cooking show I am doing tomorrow and would like to be able to give a copy to each guest (so I am hoping for 2 per page)
THANKS!!!

dannyzmom said:
Yes, just the price chart.
I need it for a fundraiser cooking show I am doing tomorrow and would like to be able to give a copy to each guest (so I am hoping for 2 per page)
THANKS!!!

Gotta run to the bank - but I'll get one together as soon as I get back.

kam said:
Gotta run to the bank - but I'll get one together as soon as I get back.

Thank you so much - you're the best!

Is this what you needed?

You can fill in your info in the pdf next to the logo.

Attachments

• November2009Guest_2up_Fillable.pdf
    641.1 KB · Views: 426
kam said:
Is this what you needed?

This is EXACTLY what I was looking for - thank you so much!!!

kam said:
Is this what you needed?

Perfect, perfect, perfect!!!
Schel

Wow....you're unbelievable! How do you manage to get these done so quickly AND have them look good!?! Thanks!

Can anyone make this November filliable with the Ham & cheese brunch squares the same size so I may print it on the back and cut the page in half...I need this for a fundraiser on Monday. I have tried to make it fit but can not, I am not too good with this.

Thanks, Megan

MHPampered said:
Can anyone make this November filliable with the Ham & cheese brunch squares the same size so I may print it on the back and cut the page in half...I need this for a fundraiser on Monday. I have tried to make it fit but can not, I am not too good with this.

Thanks, Megan

Is this what you need? Didn't quite fill the page top to bottom, but should still work.

Fillable spot next to the logo at the bottom.

Attachments

• HCBrunchSquares_2up_fillable.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 473
This is GREAT!!! thank you sooo much!!! you are great at this!!! I printed and they look great!!!

kam said:
Is this what you need? Didn't quite fill the page top to bottom, but should still work.

Fillable spot next to the logo at the bottom.

kam said:
Is this what you needed?

how do you make these?
I love the HCbrunchsquares - I printed those out and gave them to all of my guests at my last show - and it was a hit - I would love to make these for all of my theme shows ;)

I would love for you to share!!!
Thanks,
Danah

1. What is the "Nov Guest Special Chart 2 per Page"?

The "Nov Guest Special Chart 2 per Page" is a promotional tool from Pampered Chef that features the special offers and discounts available for the month of November for guests at a Pampered Chef party.

2. How do I access the "Nov Guest Special Chart 2 per Page"?

The "Nov Guest Special Chart 2 per Page" can be accessed through your Pampered Chef consultant's website or by attending a Pampered Chef party in November.

3. Can I use the "Nov Guest Special Chart 2 per Page" to make purchases online?

No, the "Nov Guest Special Chart 2 per Page" is only available for in-person purchases at a Pampered Chef party.

4. Are the offers on the "Nov Guest Special Chart 2 per Page" available for all Pampered Chef products?

No, the offers on the "Nov Guest Special Chart 2 per Page" are only valid for select products that are featured on the chart. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide you with more information on the specific products included.

5. Can I combine the offers on the "Nov Guest Special Chart 2 per Page" with other promotions or discounts?

No, the offers on the "Nov Guest Special Chart 2 per Page" cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. They are only valid on their own.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • robin stone
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
vgibsonrn
Replies