• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Nov Eom Commission Statements Are up

In summary, Ann's business is doing well, but she doesn't have the time to spend working on the elite seller status.
Incentive points are not yet updated.

Thanks Shelia. The bottom line payment is correct for me though even with everything doubled! YAY!

Ummm, I hope that's not correct - my sales, although listed twice, were not added in twice -BUT they DID take out my debits twice - for Conference Club, and for mid month payment....which makes my final payment for Nov. less than it should be!:eek:

I compared mine to the Performance Details page on Consultant Connection and it's showing my bottom line to be correct even with the doubling up and the doubling taken-out... but my mind might still be foggy this morning. It's not 9am yet! :p I guess I'll see on Wednesday!

My bottom line also matches the performance details on CC. ;)

Not sure why everything is doubled. I kept refreshing the screen thinking it was MY computer making the error. LOL

Thanks for posting that. It was crazy! Wahooo!! I love seeing the "paid as" level saying AD again. Silly little things, but man, I tell ya that sucked.
I also love that the new structure makes it sooo much easier for Pam to maintain her structure. She has a bazillion people in her downline.

Congrats girl! :D

It's fixed now. ;)

PF000-KeithPartridge.jpg

:party:I think I love you!:party:

Mine is just as I calculated it!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

LOLMy stub says $1,495.93. Wish I could have hit $1,500 in commission, but considering I gave away my only Nov cooking show to the host who signed, I can't complain!!! ;)Catalog orders and HO Leads saved me this month! And LOVE the team overrides!!! :D

Sheila said:
LOL

My stub says $1,495.93. Wish I could have hit $1,500 in commission, but considering I gave away my only Nov cooking show to the host who signed, I can't complain!!! ;)

Catalog orders and HO Leads saved me this month! And LOVE the team overrides!!! :D

Those overrides rock don't they? Congrats!!

Okay - mine was right! :eek:

When I went and looked at it again, I realized that I wasn't deducting my mid-month payment from the total. Oops. :blushing:

And yes! I LOVE :love0010: LOVE :love0010: LOVE those overrides!

My total with commissions, overrides and bonuses was $3149...but I have to pay wwwaaaayyyyy ahead on some bills because I won't see another one close to that until...well...next fall!!

That's awesome Ann! I really wish I was still in Okinawa. I was doing so much better there. This base is sooooo not home-based business friendly. I can't get a freaking booth to save my life! :(

baychef said:
My total with commissions, overrides and bonuses was $3149...but I have to pay wwwaaaayyyyy ahead on some bills because I won't see another one close to that until...well...next fall!!

Sweeet!!! I had my largest commish check ever.. with overrides and bonuses it came to $5118.43. It will be a while before I see another one like that... maybe February. Hahahahaa.

You girls are ROCKING the commission checks!!! :D Way to go!!!

beckyjsmith said:
Sweeet!!! I had my largest commish check ever.. with overrides and bonuses it came to $5118.43. It will be a while before I see another one like that... maybe February. Hahahahaa.

:party:WOW!!! :party:I may see something close to the $3000 sometime in the spring but just grateful that I can get ahead for some leaner times ahead.
:party:

baychef said:
:party:WOW!!! :party:I may see something close to the $3000 sometime in the spring but just grateful that I can get ahead for some leaner times ahead.
:party:

Ann- I have been close to 4k several times this year.. lowest commish 2200. BUT... what helps is the elite seller bonus plus the overrides. My team also had our largest month ever.. right at 40K this month, which is big for us. So I really don't anticipate another like that for a while. Feb is typically a 10k month for me... don't ask why, lol, it just is. I am planning to make it so again this Feb.

WOW! If I were at home, I would have my "I am not worthy" smilies waving to you on bended knee!!!

Working full time just doesn't allow me enough days in the month to get to elite seller status. The time I do have is in the summer and we did not do well as an entire team up her. I used to be able to do parties during the week and the weekend...but I run out of steam (and my house looks like even MORE of a disaster!!)

You go girl!!!!:party:

baychef said:
WOW! If I were at home, I would have my "I am not worthy" smilies waving to you on bended knee!!!

Working full time just doesn't allow me enough days in the month to get to elite seller status. The time I do have is in the summer and we did not do well as an entire team up her. I used to be able to do parties during the week and the weekend...but I run out of steam (and my house looks like even MORE of a disaster!!)

You go girl!!!!:party:
Aw shucks... I didn't mean it like that. I have leveled out to 2 cooking shows a week and at least one catty show. I have learned that by spacing the shows out I have more time to host coach ( light bulb.) Plus since I teach during the day I am actually getting rest again. Balance is a wonderful thing!!! YOU rock rockin mama!!!

I'd love to hit elite seller! Don't see it happening from this tiny overseas military base, but maybe some day when I return to the states! ;)

LOVE that you are doing so well girl!!! Hope to be there myself some day. :D

1. What is a Nov Eom Commission Statement?

A Nov Eom Commission Statement is a report that shows how much commission you have earned as a Pampered Chef consultant for the month of November. It includes the amount of sales you made, any bonuses or incentives earned, and any deductions or expenses.

2. When will the Nov Eom Commission Statements be available?

The Nov Eom Commission Statements will be available on the first business day of the following month. For example, if the month ends on a Friday, the statements will be available on the following Monday.

3. How can I access my Nov Eom Commission Statement?

You can access your Nov Eom Commission Statement through your Pampered Chef consultant account. Simply log in and click on the "My Business" tab, then select "Commission Statements" from the menu. Your statement will be available for download or printing.

4. Are there any fees or charges deducted from my commission?

There may be deductions from your commission for things like shipping costs, returned products, or unpaid customer invoices. These deductions will be listed on your Nov Eom Commission Statement.

5. What should I do if I have questions or concerns about my Nov Eom Commission Statement?

If you have any questions or concerns about your Nov Eom Commission Statement, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant support team. They will be able to assist you and address any issues you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • baychef