• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nov/Dec/Jan 3-Month Flyer: Fill in Your Info Now!

In summary, Lisa created a one-page monthly flyer that includes the current specials for January and February.
kam
Staff member
If anyone is interesed, here is the 3-month Flyer thru January.

You should be able to fill in your info in the blank block in the bottom center. 5 lines of info, I think.

If you see any typos let me know! :)

Attachments

• NovDecJan2009_10_Fillable.pdf
    643.2 KB · Views: 690
Thanks... I love these

Thanks so much!

I LOVE your forms and use them each month!!

Since we know Feb., do you have a Dec., Jan., and Feb. started?? I'd love that one too, as my Nov. is basically where I want it, woo hoo!!

Lisa

Thanks a million. I really appreciate this page at a glance for my Notebook and easy
reference.

Thanks everyone!

Lisa/ChefBear said:
I LOVE your forms and use them each month!!
Since we know Feb., do you have a Dec., Jan., and Feb. started?? I'd love that one too, as my Nov. is basically where I want it, woo hoo!!
Lisa
I am almost done with Dec Jan Feb. I think I'll have it ready to post Monday evening...

you're the best, thank you
God bless

Kam,

Thanks! I use these for my host folders too! They're the best!

Thanks for making these! Ann

Kam,
Thanks so much. I really use these, and frankly get compliments on them and I said, well I wouldn't had them had a fellow cheffer been willing to share.

So my hostesses thank you too!!

Lisa

thanks so much! these are awesome!

THANK YOU!!!! I am the less talented "Ann" so I appreciate it so! I am putting them in my customer lapboards because I think it will help them actually have a visual of the special! And I will share with my team!

Kathleen - thank you so much for your work with this! I don't use flyers, etc...much - except for this one! This one is beautiful, well organized, and just makes sense!

Thank You!

Thanks Kathleen!

Thanks everyone for the kind words!! :)

I set it up this way for myself originally to help keep track of the specials for the upcoming months. I am so glad others can use it too!

Trish in Texas said:
Can someone post as a Word doc?

I can't post the Word version yet - it is too large as a Word doc to post.

If I have a chance - I'll try to reduce the size!

Thank you so much!! I love these they are great for my guest folders. You are awesome!

wonderful, thank you!

How About a Jan/Feb one?

***bump***

VeronicaW said:
How About a Jan/Feb one?

Here is the Jan/Feb 2 month flyer! Finally got it below 2MB!!

Attachments

• JanFeb_2010_2_fillable.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 534
:sing: THANK YOU!!!!!
You're a Peach!

Have a Fabulous Christmas!

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. What products are featured in the Nov/Dec/Jan 3 Month Flyer?

The Nov/Dec/Jan 3 Month Flyer features a variety of products from our holiday collection, including our popular stoneware, bakeware, and kitchen tools. You can also find special deals on our exclusive holiday sets and gift ideas for everyone on your list.

2. How long is the Nov/Dec/Jan 3 Month Flyer valid?

The flyer is valid for three months, from November to January. However, some products may sell out before the end of the promotion, so we recommend ordering early to ensure availability.

3. Can I place an order from the Nov/Dec/Jan 3 Month Flyer online?

Yes, you can easily place an order from the flyer on our website. Simply browse the products featured in the flyer and add them to your cart. You can also contact your consultant directly to place an order.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts in the Nov/Dec/Jan 3 Month Flyer?

Yes, the flyer includes special deals and discounts on selected products. You can save up to 50% off on some items, and there are also exclusive bundles and sets available at discounted prices.

5. Can I earn rewards by hosting a party during the Nov/Dec/Jan 3 Month Flyer promotion?

Absolutely! As a host, you can earn free and discounted products by hosting a party during the Nov/Dec/Jan 3 Month Flyer promotion. Plus, with our holiday host bonus, you can earn even more rewards for hosting a successful party during this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies