• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the November/December Guest & Host Specials?

In summary, the Nov/Dec Guest/Host Special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the months of November and December, with special discounts and offers for both guests and hosts of Pampered Chef parties. To qualify, one must attend or host a party during these months, and the specific requirements and offers may vary. Hosting a party during the special allows for discounted or free products, but it cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. The special ends on December 31st, so be sure to attend or host a party before then to take advantage of the offers.
ebarks
Hi All--has anyone seen or done a show flyer that has the November and December guest and host speicals on it. I would love for it to have January of 2010--but I am assuming that we don't know those specials yet. Any help would be appreciated. I am new at this... but I am loving it!

Yes there is a great flyer. I'll go find it and link to it for you. And you are correct, they haven't posted the January specials yet.

What is the Nov/Dec Guest/Host Special?

The Nov/Dec Guest/Host Special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the months of November and December. It includes special discounts and offers for both guests and hosts of Pampered Chef parties.

How do I qualify for the Nov/Dec Guest/Host Special?

In order to qualify for the Nov/Dec Guest/Host Special, you must attend or host a Pampered Chef party during the months of November or December. The specific requirements and offers may vary, so be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for more details.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party during the Nov/Dec Guest/Host Special?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party during the Nov/Dec Guest/Host Special allows you to take advantage of special discounts and offers, such as free products or discounted items. It's a great way to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef products or try out new ones at a lower cost.

Can I combine the Nov/Dec Guest/Host Special with other promotions or discounts?

The Nov/Dec Guest/Host Special cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, unless specifically stated. However, you may still earn rewards and benefits through the Pampered Chef host program while taking advantage of the Nov/Dec Guest/Host Special offers.

When does the Nov/Dec Guest/Host Special end?

The Nov/Dec Guest/Host Special ends on December 31st. Be sure to attend or host a Pampered Chef party before then to take advantage of the special offers and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
kam
  • kmschroll2001
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kmschroll2001