• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nov & Dec Host & Guest Specials: No October Needed!

In summary, the Nov & Dec Host & Guest Specials are special promotions offered by Pampered Chef during the months of November and December for both hosts and guests. These promotions include discounts and free products, and do not require a party in October to participate. Hosts can earn free products, discounted items, and exclusive gifts, while guests can also receive discounts and free items with qualifying purchases. More information can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a local consultant.
MissChef
Gold Member
Is there a flyer that just has Nov and Dec host and guest specials without October?! Seems kinda silly to have October specials in with a November host pack!
Im trying to make all my upcoming shows host packs for Nov & Dec!
Thanks in advance!

I have the 3-month Nov/Dec/Jan completed - will post later when I get home!

I also have a 2-month somewhere, I think. If I have that, I'll post that as well.

Thanks Kathleen!
I would love to see yours! I did find one on here, but I love to have options!! So please do!
Thank you again!:thumbup::D

I think it depends if it is a new host or not. Having all three months, even past months, shows examples of the types of specials that hosts can get.

Monty060609 said:
I think it depends if it is a new host or not. Having all three months, even past months, shows examples of the types of specials that hosts can get.

True, and I see your point but I found one with the next 4 months! So I'm happy! ;)

Not sure if you still need it, but here is a 2-month Nov Dec version.

Spots to type your info on the bottom left and right side of the logo.

Attachments

• NovDec_2009._Fillable.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 531
kam said:
Not sure if you still need it, but here is a 2-month Nov Dec version.

Spots to type your info on the bottom left and right side of the logo.

Thanks kam!!;)

Thank You! :D

What are the Nov & Dec Host & Guest Specials?

The Nov & Dec Host & Guest Specials are special promotions offered by Pampered Chef during the months of November and December. These promotions are available for both hosts and guests and offer discounts and free products.

Do I need to have a party in October to take advantage of these specials?

No, you do not need to have a party in October to participate in the Nov & Dec Host & Guest Specials. These promotions are available for all parties held in November and December.

What are the benefits for hosts during these months?

Hosts during the Nov & Dec Host & Guest Specials can earn free products, discounted items, and even exclusive host gifts. They can also receive additional rewards for hosting a party during the holiday season.

Can guests also take advantage of these specials?

Yes, guests can also take advantage of the Nov & Dec Host & Guest Specials. They can receive discounts on select products and even earn free items with qualifying purchases.

How can I find out more information about these specials?

You can find more information about the Nov & Dec Host & Guest Specials on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to provide you with all the details and help you plan your party to take advantage of these great deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
kristamk
  • sk8rgrrl99
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies