• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Our Nov/Dec Catalog for Exclusive Host Specials!

In summary, The Pampered Chef is looking for a catalog insert for their upcoming show. They are looking for a personal info. edit for the bottom, and are looking for someone to print off a mini-catalog for them.
scook15
Hello Everyone!!

I am hosting a show in the first part of November and am looking for a catalog insert for my guests. I am looking for one with the hosts specials...to make them want to book a show :)

If anyone has anything, i'd be so appreciative!

Is this what you are wanting? I got this from here some time ago and I don't know who made it. HTH

Attachments

• Nov Dec flyer.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 577
That is awesome! Thanks a lot!!!

Your welcome.

Anyone have a mini-catalog version?

I love that! Looks great! I wonder if I can afford to print off so many all the time, though.

How do you edit the personal info. at the bottom? I would love to be able to use this for my show. Thanks!

I have a half page Nov/Dec catalog insert with two to a page that I cannot get to insert if anyone wants it just PM me. Just go on down and I was able to attach it.

Last edited:
pampered2007 said:
How do you edit the personal info. at the bottom? I would love to be able to use this for my show. Thanks!

If you have word just right click and highlight the area a replace with your information. HTH

It was too large and I changed it around to make it upload. There are 2 per page with host and guest specials. Enjoy

Attachments

• nov dec flyer half page.doc
    1.6 MB · Views: 482
This is great!!!:D Thanks so much!

A couple of changes need to be made:

In the paragraph on left side, it says, "Choose 1 piece of Stoneware at 60% offwhen your has $499.99, or less, in Guest Sales. Choose 2 pieces of Stoneware at 60% off when your show has $500, or more, in Guest Sales!"

In the paragraph on right side, it says, "Choose 1 piece of Stoneware at 60% off when your has $499.99, or less, in Guest Sales. Choose 2 pieces of Stoneware at 60% off when your show has $500, or more, in Guest Sales!"

In recruiting paragraph on both, it says, "Are you interested in making an extra $200 a month? Give me a call I can show you how easy it is to make money with The Pampered Chef®." Looks like it is missing the word "and".

Don't mean to sound picky but if we are using this to impress people, they need to be correct!

1. What is the Nov/Dec Catalog Insert?

The Nov/Dec Catalog Insert is a special edition insert that is included in the regular Pampered Chef catalog during the months of November and December. It features holiday-themed products and recipes perfect for the holiday season.

2. How can I get a copy of the Nov/Dec Catalog Insert?

The Nov/Dec Catalog Insert is automatically included in the regular Pampered Chef catalog during the months of November and December. You can also view it online on our website or request a physical copy from your Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Are the products in the Nov/Dec Catalog Insert different from the regular catalog?

Yes, the Nov/Dec Catalog Insert features special holiday-themed products that are not available in the regular catalog. These products are only available for a limited time during the holiday season.

4. Can I use my regular Pampered Chef consultant to order from the Nov/Dec Catalog Insert?

Yes, you can use your regular consultant to order from the Nov/Dec Catalog Insert. They will have access to the insert and can help you place an order.

5. Can I host a party with the Nov/Dec Catalog Insert products?

Yes, you can host a party featuring the Nov/Dec Catalog Insert products. Your consultant can help you plan a holiday-themed party and introduce your guests to these special products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pkd09
  • sarahcooker
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Admin Greg