• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need help boosting your Nov & Dec bookings? Try offering a booking incentive!

,I think it would be a good idea to offer the US&G as your incentive for hosting a show. It's a high-priced item, and it could count towards your commission. But I think offering the guests a pizza cutter or the adjustable measuring spoons would be a better idea, because they don't need the US&G and it won't cost you anything! Good luck with your shows!
pchefpatti13
This is my SS1 Month and I am low on bookings for Nov & Dec. I just had my first show on Monday and I have 2 more next week. One show I am expecting about 30 people. I was thinking about offering an incentive for next weeks show. Something like if you book a show tonight for November you will be entered in a drawing for the US&G. I already have the US&G and I thought I could give away the one I will earn. If I have 5 shows I am positive I will earn it. I already have 1 booked for both Nov & Dec. I thought about doing the same thing for December with the Chillzanne Rectangle Server. Any suggestions? Has anyone tried this?

I usually give an incentive of about a $5-$10 product and they don't receive it until the show is held and I included it on there order as a consultant gift. This also prevents a cancelation as because they are getting something "extra" for free. And doing it this way I take the host discount and expense the rest. I would offer them a pizza cutter or the adjustable measuring spoons. I think offering them the US&G is a bit too much :eek: because it is a $45 item that could count towards your show/commission. :D

Hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh sorry! Maybe I didn't explain is correctly. I was going to offer anyone who hosted a show in november to be entered in a drawing for the US&G. So I will only give (1) away. I am not purchasing the US&G, I get it in my SS2 pack. So it won't cost me a thing. Would that work?

I think if you already have the US&G and you can part with the second one - go ahead and give it away! I've done that with some of the things I received from my SS months and it works!! Plus, it'snot like you need 2 US&G's around! People love hearing free!! But in the future, once you get a consistant amount of shows, you'll find that you won't have to offer bigger products like that. Good Luck and I hope you fill your calendar!! :D

my badI am sorry I did misunderstand. If you are doing a drawing for all who host then by all means go for it! :D

You could put their name in the hat once for hosting a show, and another time for each person they can refer to you for a booking... that way you are getting them to recruit hosts for you! Especially with a high priced product like that up for drawing, people will probably be more willing to give up some names of friends, family members or co-workers that they think might be interested--so they can have a better chance of getting the USG!!

Oh, and tell your guests, friends, family, co-workers, etc, about the different types of shows they can have.. [holiday shop from home party, couples party, themed parties (dim sum, choc, survivor, murder mystery, fiesta, hawaiian, etc), express show, mystery host show, co-hosting, mothers/fathers day, fundraiser, brunch, kids, cookie swap, open house, catalog, layaways, etc) I come across a lot of people who have had a straight kitchen party and want something different, etc..

Good luck!
-Amanda Cukryznski, consultant
[email protected]

Thanks! That's a good idea. I never thought about giving extra tickets for people who booked shows off of the November show. I'll definetly do that! Thanks for the help. Can you tell me a little more about the Holiday Shop from Home party.

I just made this flyer to pass out at my shows. Does this look acceptable?

Attachments

• NOVEMBER SPECIAL.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 523
Last edited:
My SS MonthsI offered anyone who hosted a show during my SS months, their choice of any item up to $10 when I placed the order for their show. It really helped me to get more bookings, because everyone was getting their own FREEBIE! And we all know how much people love freebies! It didn't cost me very much, because I just added it to the host order and paid the difference.

pchefinski, what is a layaway show? how do they work? also, what is survivor?

pchefpatti,

Your flyer looks great, except at the very bottom you have drawing will be help instead of held written. :D

Other than that looks great! What a good idea!

Lee Anne

What is the Nov & Dec Booking Incentive?

The Nov & Dec Booking Incentive is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to encourage hosts to book parties during the months of November and December.

How does the Nov & Dec Booking Incentive work?

For every party booked during the months of November and December, the host will receive a free gift from Pampered Chef. The gift varies each year and is typically a popular kitchen gadget or tool.

Can I still qualify for the Nov & Dec Booking Incentive if I already have a party booked in those months?

Yes, as long as the party is held during the months of November and December, you will still qualify for the free gift.

Is there a minimum purchase amount required to qualify for the Nov & Dec Booking Incentive?

No, there is no minimum purchase amount required to qualify for the free gift. The incentive is available to all hosts who book a party during the promotional period.

Can I combine the Nov & Dec Booking Incentive with other promotions or discounts?

No, the Nov & Dec Booking Incentive cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. It is a standalone offer and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcmealswithme
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • ChefLaurel
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies