• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nov/Dec 2009 Sell a Thon Items

Sample Price Per Package $19.75In summary, the November/December 2009 SAT offers various items at different levels based on sales and shows submitted. These items include an Adjustable Tiered Tower, Bamboo Salad Claws, Color Coated Utility Knife, BBQ Grill Tray, and more. Additionally, there are special promotions such as the Help Whip Cancer items and the Cake Pedestal for recruiters and new consultants. Sample packages are available for purchase and can be found on the company's website.
chefann
Gold Member
If you earned items in the November/December 2009 SAT, here's what you'll get:Hold and Submit 2 shows Nov 1-15
Adjustable Tiered TowerHold and Submit 2 shows Dec 1-15
BBQ Grill TrayNov $1500 level (add the 2 show level if you also hit that)
Bamboo Salad claws
Color Coated Utility Knife
BBW Flexible Turner
Ice Scoop
Lemon Pepper Rub
TPC Simply Sweet Cookbook
Loaf Pan
Lemon SprinkleNov $3000 level (add the $1500 level; add the 2 show level if you hit that)
Color Coated Chef's Knife
Muffin Pan
Quick-Stir Pitcher
Sweet Apple Sprinkle
Chili Pepper Sauce
Bamboo Small Snack Bowls (the old ones are being renamed to petite)
BBQ Basting BrushNov $6000 level (add $1500 and $3000 items; add 2 show level if you hit it)
Double Boiler
Family Size QSP
Thai Red Curry Rub
Raspberry Habanero Sauce
Dots Beverage GlassesSample packages are also listed on CC, under Managing Your business > Samples/Outlet/Supplies > Order product samples.

Last edited:
Almost forgot these:Nov recruiting promo
Recruiter and new consultant both get the Cake PedestalDirector benefit kit
Directors and above who submit $1250 sales in 3 months out of Sept, Oct, Nov, DecAdjustable Tiered Tower
Bamboo Salad claws
BBW Flexible Turner
Ice Scoop
Lemon Pepper Rub
TPC Simply Sweet Cookbook
Loaf Pan
Lemon Sprinkle
Color Coated Chef's Knife
Muffin Pan
Quick-Stir Pitcher
Sweet Apple Sprinkle
Chili Pepper Sauce
Bamboo Small Snack Bowls (the old ones are being renamed to petite)
BBQ Basting Brush
Double Boiler
Family Size QSP
Thai Red Curry Rub
Raspberry Habanero Sauce
Dots Beverage Glasses

when should this stuff ship?

It was in the January CN. I think it ships for receipt this week.

that's good! i earned the BBQ grill tray and didn't even know it..I just started my business in November, and was only $20 away from $1250, so I didn't earn the November stuff. Really wish my director would have explained to me that I could have gotten all of that stuff:(

Morgan, if it makes you feel any better, you had to hit $1500 for level 1, so you would have been more like $270 away :) Congrats on earning the tray!

Oops- thanks for pointing that out. Typo on my part - I'll go fix it.

I guess I can also add...Hold and submit 2 shows Feb 1-15
Help Whip Cancer Items:
Pink Color Coated Tomato Knife
Sweet Honey Vanilla Sprinkle
Pink and White Twixit! Clip Combo Pack
Pink & White Martini Glasses
HWC Reusable Shopping Bags (set of 2)And in May, guests can purchase sets of 2 bags, or receive 1 bag free with a $60+ order. (I love that! Many of my customers get fussy that there's no freebie during HWC.)

Oh! Well I guess that makes me feel a LITTLE better, but I'm still bummed because I know I could have done it if I'd been shooting for that goal! I was totally clueless in November :(

I can not wait to get my stuff i got the 1500 stuff except the one extra for not getting my 2 show in by 15th but still get a god amount tho.

"Sample packages are also listed on CC, under Managing Your business > Samples/Outlet/Supplies > Order product samples."

Can someone post the sample packages and prices? I can't access it since I didn't submit any shows in Jan, but I'm submitting a show next week and will be active again and want to plan out my purchases. Thanks!

same here i too did not submmit any show in jan

Pkg. A KA55
# Description Retail
1093 Color Coated Utility Knife $15.00
1094 Color Coated Chef's Knife $19.50
1601 Muffin Pan $18.00
1728 Loaf Pan $12.00
2272 Quick-Stir® Pitcher $16.50
2288 Bamboo Salad Claws $15.00
2296 Bamboo Small Snack Bowls $18.50
2408 Double Boiler $19.50
2444 The Pampered Chef® Simply Sweet $14.75
2694 BBQ Flexible Turner $18.50
2709 BBQ Cleaning Brush $15.00
2711 BBQ Basting Brush $17.50
2839 Ice Scoop $5.00
9701 Chili Pepper Sauce $12.00
9702 Raspberry Habanero Sauce $12.00
9703 Thai Red Curry Rub $4.00
9704 Lemon Pepper Rub $4.00
9708 Sweet Apple Sprinkle $6.50
9745 Lemon Sprinkle $6.50

Retail Price $249.75
Sample Price Per Package $120.00

Package B KA56
Item # Description Retail
1093 Color Coated Utility Knife $15.00
1728 Loaf Pan $12.00
2288 Bamboo Salad Claws $15.00
2444 The Pampered Chef® Simply Sweet $14.75
2694 BBQ Flexible Turner $18.50
2839 Ice Scoop $5.00
9704 Lemon Pepper Rub $4.00
9745 Lemon Sprinkle $6.50

Retail Price $90.75
Sample Price Per Package $45.38

Package C KA57
1094 Color Coated Chef's Knife $19.50
1601 Muffin Pan $18.00
2272 Quick-Stir® Pitcher $16.50
2296 Bamboo Small Snack Bowls $18.50
2711 BBQ Basting Brush $17.50
9701 Chili Pepper Sauce $12.00
9708 Sweet Apple Sprinkle $6.50

Retail Price $108.50
Sample Price Per Package $54.25

Package D KA58
2408 Double Boiler $19.50
2709 BBQ Cleaning Brush $15.00
9702 Raspberry Habanero Sauce $12.00
9703 Thai Red Curry Rub $4.00

Retail Price $50.50
Sample Price Per Package $25.25

Open Stock-Adjustable Tiered Tower KA59
1956 Adjustable Tiered Tower $39.50

Retail Price $39.50
Sample Price Per Package $19.75

Open Stock-Family-Size Quick-Stir® Pitcher KA60
2274 Family-Size Quick-Stir® Pitcher $22.50

Retail Price $22.50
Sample Price Per Package $11.25

Open Stock-Dots Beverage Glasses (Set of 4) KA61
2287 Dots Beverage Glasses $24.00

Retail Price $24.00
Sample Price Per Package $12.00

Open Stock-Cake Pedestal KA62
1957 Cake Pedestal $39.50

Retail Price $39.50
Sample Price Per Package $19.75

Open Stock-BBQ Grill Tray KA63
2708 BBQ Grill Tray $29.50

Retail Price $29.50
Sample Price Per Package $14.75

chefann said:
If you earned items in the November/December 2009 SAT, here's what you'll get:Hold and Submit 2 shows Nov 1-15
Adjustable Tiered TowerNov $1500 level (add the 2 show level if you also hit that)
Bamboo Salad claws
BBW Flexible Turner
Ice Scoop
Lemon Pepper RubSample packages are also listed on CC, under Managing Your business > Samples/Outlet/Supplies > Order product samples.
The flier I have from the spring meeting seems different. Can someone please clarify for me? I had two shows in the first half of November and submitted over $1500 in November, so I am looking at those levels.For two shows I see I earned the adjustable tiered tower, as you posted. But then for the $1500 level I thought I earned more than what you posted?
Bamboo Salad claws
BBW Flexible Turner
Ice Scoop
Lemon Pepper Rub
PLUS: Simply sweet cookbook, Loaf pan and Lemon sprinkle.Am I reading it wrong?(BTW- this is my first post ever here! Hello! I am happy to have found you all!!)

Yes, is also includes the Simply Sweet Cookbook, Loaf Pan, and Lemon Sprinkle. I didn't catch that at first, thanks for pointing it out.

Welcome ChefCat! :chef:
I don't know what flyer you have but if you submitted 2 shows Nov 1-15, you get the adjustable tiered tower in addition to the other products you mentioned.

My flier showed:Hold and Submit 2 qualified shows Nov 1-15 and earn the following Products:
*Adjustable Tiered TowerHold and Submit $1500 in commissionable sales Nov 1 - 30 and earn the following products:
*Adjustable Tiered Tower Another one?
*Bamboo Salad Claws
*Color coated utility knife
*BBQ Flexible Turner
*Ice Scoop
*Lemon Pepper Rub
*Simply Sweet cookbook
*Loaf Pan
*Lemon SprinkleMy director and I were confused we would get 2 tiered towers..

It says you have to have earned the level 1 of 2 shows submitted by the 15th to earn the tower. If you didn't get your 2 shows in, you will get everything in that package except for the tower. You won't get 2 towers.

Malinda Klein said:
My flier showed:

Hold and Submit 2 qualified shows Nov 1-15 and earn the following Products:
*Adjustable Tiered Tower

Hold and Submit $1500 in commissionable sales Nov 1 - 30 and earn the following products:
*Bamboo Salad Claws
*BBQ Flexible Turner
*Ice Scoop
*Lemon Pepper Rub
*Simply Sweet cookbook
*Loaf Pan
*Lemon Sprinkle

My director and I were confused we would get 2 tiered towers..

You won't get two towers. You will only receive the tower if you submitted the two shows in Nov 1-15. The SAT flyer shows that in order to receive the full product amount * you need to have submitted those two shows.

If you didn't do the two shows, you'll receive the rest of the 1500 level items but not the tower.

Ah, guess I just need to read the fine print. Thanks for clarifying.

I always compare the packages to what I'm getting in the Sell-A-Thon. If you earned the $3000 level you are basically getting packages B & C. I don't really need much out of Package D except for maybe trying the new sauce and rub. I think I'll just be getting a couple open stock items and calling it good!

Oops- yes, I missed that 3rd column for the $1500 level. Sorry about that. I'll go add those items to the list.

Malinda Klein said:
My flier showed:

Hold and Submit 2 qualified shows Nov 1-15 and earn the following Products:
*Adjustable Tiered Tower

Hold and Submit $1500 in commissionable sales Nov 1 - 30 and earn the following products:
*Bamboo Salad Claws
*BBQ Flexible Turner
*Ice Scoop
*Lemon Pepper Rub
*Simply Sweet cookbook
*Loaf Pan
*Lemon Sprinkle

My director and I were confused we would get 2 tiered towers..
No- it's unclear, but you only earn one of each item, unless you earned the SAT levels and the Director package.

I joined end of Nov and I earned the BBQ Grill Tray! WooHoo!!!

So....if you have an individual order over $150, and a show over $150 from 11/1 - 15, that doesn't qualify as "two shows" right?

susanr613 said:
So....if you have an individual order over $150, and a show over $150 from 11/1 - 15, that doesn't qualify as "two shows" right?

Nope it has to be two shows.

Oh well....the $1500 level is still mighty nice! I just ordered Package D and the grill tray. Gotta have that grill tray.....

chefann said:
I guess I can also add...

Hold and submit 2 shows Feb 1-15
Help Whip Cancer Items:
Pink Color Coated Tomato Knife
Sweet Honey Vanilla Sprinkle
Pink and White Twixit! Clip Combo Pack
Pink & White Martini Glasses
HWC Reusable Shopping Bags (set of 2)

And in May, guests can purchase sets of 2 bags, or receive 1 bag free with a $60+ order. (I love that! Many of my customers get fussy that there's no freebie during HWC.)

I wasn't able to get all the prices for these at the meeting. I know the Bags will be 2 for $4.50 or free w/ $60 purchase and the Twixit Clips will be $5.50. Anyone else know the prices of the others? I want to be able to tell my team at my meeting tomorrow.

TIA

Chefstover2 said:
I wasn't able to get all the prices for these at the meeting. I know the Bags will be 2 for $4.50 or free w/ $60 purchase and the Twixit Clips will be $5.50. Anyone else know the prices of the others? I want to be able to tell my team at my meeting tomorrow.

TIA

Tomato Knife is $15

Sprinkles are $6.50

Martini Glasses are $45

ChefBeckyD said:
Tomato Knife is $15

Sprinkles are $6.50

Martini Glasses are $45

You rock! Thank you!

Chefstover2 said:
You rock! Thank you!

You are welcome!

I'm thrilled with the price points and selection of HWC items this year!

Twixits and Sprinkles I can sell to every guest, no problem...and the tomato knife will be extremely easy to sell too. The bags are a great gift w/ $60 purchase, and the glasses are a great additions for those who love pink, and love our barware...and for those who bought the pink daisy plates last year, or any of the pink and white SA in the years before!

Malinda and the two towers. Sounds like a movie!

I am now SO GLAD that I won December SAT! The November SAT was nice ... and I was plenty ticked off that I didn't win it ... but now that I know the levels, I think the grill tray will be MUCH more useful!

If I have the money, I might shell out for Package B. First time in a while I've felt motivated to get a sample pack. Of course, that would leave me stuck with another ice scoop, but it would be nice to have a turner to match my grill tray.

I have to say, though, while I'm glad the price point on ALL the products are under $40, I'm also wishing there was at LEAST one thing OVER $40 to use as a booking tool.Ah well, we always have the DCB and the new recipe for it.

Chefstover2 said:
I have to say, though, while I'm glad the price point on ALL the products are under $40, I'm also wishing there was at LEAST one thing OVER $40 to use as a booking tool.

Yah, there hasn't been any big "wow" item in a couple of seasons. Last season the martini glasses were the highest priced new product and as the discussions here prove, not everyone is gaga for Dots and certainly not for a $44 set of martini glasses. I don't know if HO is responding to the economy or not by not coming out with anything big. I am excited about the April host specials for the cake pedestal, the tower and the trifle bowl. Those are great Mother's Day pieces. And I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a grilling host special in June. They could group tools, tray and basket together. If they don't, I may have to put some creative juice into it and do one of my own.

It's an easier changeover, though, with basically nothing being discontinued. Not much to remember.

I'm with you guys. The HWC stuff will be big this year.

Di_Can_Cook said:
Malinda and the two towers. Sounds like a movie!

I am now SO GLAD that I won December SAT! The November SAT was nice ... and I was plenty ticked off that I didn't win it ... but now that I know the levels, I think the grill tray will be MUCH more useful!

If I have the money, I might shell out for Package B. First time in a while I've felt motivated to get a sample pack. Of course, that would leave me stuck with another ice scoop, but it would be nice to have a turner to match my grill tray.

You didn't WIN the December SAT - you EARNED it.

ChefBeckyD said:
I'm thrilled with the price points and selection of HWC items this year!

Twixits and Sprinkles I can sell to every guest, no problem...and the tomato knife will be extremely easy to sell too. The bags are a great gift w/ $60 purchase, and the glasses are a great additions for those who love pink, and love our barware...and for those who bought the pink daisy plates last year, or any of the pink and white SA in the years before!

I totally agree! And I'm in love with HO for making the single bag a freebie with purchase. The last couple of HWC years (since the 'free with purchase' specials became the norm for most other months), I've encountered customers who were irate that there was, in their words, "no sale this month."

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefKrisB
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • Jennie50