• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Nothing Like Having It Down to the Wire! Lol

In summary, Karen needs one more first line with at least one submission and $827.87 in sales to be "paid as" her Director Title. Kalistae needs 2 submissions and $827.87 in sales, with one inactive team member having a small $150 show to submit. Annastasia, who just moved from Japan to California, needs to reach $750 in sales by the end of the month, with one of her inactive team members having a $1,000 show to submit. The team is encouraged to make calls to reach their goals and there is a possibility that both Kalistae and Karen will be promoted if Kalistae's team submits two shows.
Sheila
Gold Member
Karen needs one more first line - 3 have shows so as long as at least one submits, she'll be "paid as" her Director Title.
Kalistae needs 2 to submit and $827.87 in sales. One inactive team member piped up & has a small $150 show to submit. So she needs 1 more & $677.87 in sales to make it happen ... which, since Karen's organization sales are well over $12,000 ~ this will promote Karen to Advanced Director!​

Annastasia just did a military move from Japan to California. She didn't have ANY sales yesterday. I gave her a challenge to get $750 by the end of the month & she's seeing that as being possible. She got on the phone last night & started making calls ... she's already 1/2 way there. But she needs $768.93 more in team sales (after her own $750) to reach the $5,000 requirement. One of her inactive team members piped up & has a $1,000 show to submit. Now it's just a matter of getting 4 more orders from the host, having her choose her host benefits & getting it closed by the deadline ... and Annastasia will re-promote to Director!

Ah, the stress. LOL

This is the advice that I gave Annastasia that's helping her to reach her $750 goal in 3 days. I also ended up putting out to the rest of the team as a post on our FB group:

TEAM CHALLENGE! Need to be active or trying to get that 2nd show for the month to earn the bag? Pick up the phone!!! Start calling people who have marked unglazed stoneware on their wish list and/or past hosts/guests who have purchased unglazed stoneware & let them know that it's on SALE! You can do a "consultant acting as host" show or you can offer to do a Mystery Host event ~ where everyone pays "direct" shipping and you draw ONE winner to get all the host benefits.

Don't leave the ball in their court! Leave a message like:

Hi _______,

This is _________ your Pampered Chef Consultant. I saw that you have ______ on your Pampered Chef wish List and wanted to let you know that it's on sale right now for 20% off, but the sale's only good through the end of the month. I want to make sure you don't miss out on this, so call me back at (___)___-____. If I don't hear back from you tonight I'll be sure to try again tomorrow to ensure that you received the message.

-or-

Hi _______,

This is _________ your Pampered Chef Consultant. I hope that you are enjoying the (specific piece of stoneware) that you bought at _______'s show recently! I'm excited to let you know that select pieces of our unglazed stoneware are on sale right now for 20% off, but the sale's only good through the end of the month. I want to make sure you don't miss out on this, so call me back at (___)___-____. If I don't hear back from you tonight I'll be sure to try again tomorrow to ensure that you received the message.

And make sure you are offering shows ... Cooking and or Catalog/Online shows ... so that they can have the opportunity to earn MORE off their Pampered Chef Wish List for FREE and at a discount! :D

Duh! I was totally spacing on the rebuild rules. Kalistae & her team will count for numbers & sales for Karen on the qualifying month. So Karen's good to go either way right now (her 4th personal is now active). (((fingers crossed))) that Kalistae will promote to D & Karen will get to promote to AD too! :D Karen's in the middle of a PCS move from Okinawa, Japan to Tampa, FL. So she doesn't even have her stuff to do shows right now! What an amazing time to promote, in the freaking MIDDLE of a huge transition like this!!!

Annastasia is down to needing $133 & she's still going! She's collected $617 in 2 days. Pretty freaking amazing if you ask me! I knew she was a rock star, just glad to see her shine!!!Kalistae has her sales but still needs two more to submit. If they do ~ she'll promote to Director & Karen will promote to AD! :D

Annastasia's down to needing $88. Kalistae has 2 girls who claim that they have submitted their shows. Waiting for PC to do an update to confirm her promotion to D & Karen's promotion to AD! :D

They did it!We are waiting for the update, but HO has confirmed that Kalistae has the activity & the team sales to promote to D on the 1st! That means Karen's promoting to AD as well, as she has me all the Director requirement and has well over $12,000 for Organization Sales.Annastasia rocked her phone blitz & has collected $751.15 in sales! She just needed her $750 to re-promote to Director. The team had already met all the other requirements needed. There is a LOT of excitement in the team this month! I'm so proud of them all and love seeing them succeed!

Whew!! Congratulations!! That can be sooooo nerve-wracking! My least fav part of this biz is depending on others to do what they say they are going to do - can you tell I'm a control freak?!

:happyforyou:
Congratulations to your team members!!!
:woohoo:

One of Annastasia's guests put the regular price stone in there ... so she's just realized that the error knocked her down to $6 shy of her goal. She's just going to buy it! LOL But she's the only one who hasn't submitted and she wants this bad enough that she will NOT miss the deadline. She's picking host benefits right now so she can submit before tonight's activities.

That is awesome!!! Your team totally deserves the excitement and congratulations!! Wahoooo!

Thanks Laurie. All 3 of them are on Cloud 9 right now! :DI took a $190 cut on my check this month! The 4% for Kalistae's Team would have been $230.60 & then $60 in activity bonus on Annastasia's team ... but received the $100 for a 2nd line Director. So the difference was a negative $190.60 ... but I still cleared $1,166.99 in overrides, so I certainly can't complain! Looking forward to earning SD down the road, then ED, SED & NED! The short term investment is sooooo worth the long term gain! :D

Yes, it is a pay cut...but just like you stated...long term investment that will pay off down the road. So looking forward to SD. :)

1. What does "having it down to the wire" mean?

"Having it down to the wire" is an expression that means something is happening or being completed at the very last possible moment or deadline.

2. What is the context of the phrase "Nothing Like Having It Down to the Wire! Lol"?

The context of this phrase can vary, but it is often used to express a sense of urgency or excitement about something being completed or accomplished just in time.

3. Is "having it down to the wire" always a positive thing?

Not necessarily. While it can be used in a positive context to express accomplishment or relief, it can also be used to convey stress or pressure in a situation.

4. What does "Lol" mean in this phrase?

"Lol" is an abbreviation for "laugh out loud" and is often used in informal communication to indicate something is humorous or amusing.

5. Is "Nothing Like Having It Down to the Wire! Lol" a common saying?

It is not a common saying, but it is a phrase that is often used in casual conversation or social media posts to express a specific sentiment or experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cenouctosturo
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila