• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nothin' Like Getting Free Pampered Chef Stuff!

In summary, "Nothin' Like Getting Free Pampered Chef Stuff!" is a rewards program where customers can earn free products by hosting a cooking show or party and generating sales. These free products can be used towards any Pampered Chef items, and can be redeemed with the help of a Pampered Chef consultant. Hosting a show or party also offers the opportunity to learn new recipes and cooking techniques, as well as earn discounts and special offers.
Christa
The brown truck brought me Simple additions Plus Bonus and I am just tickled-we get paid, plus we get free stuff-just for doing our job. Love PC!

FREE cookware!!Oh I love PC too. I can't wait to get my new executive cookware FREE!! They gave us like 5 months to earn it, they should just mail out the cookware to every consultant...it's great!!
I have over 1,000 points for Jan. and Feb. alone and that's cause I didn't even really push it in Jan. cause it supposedly started in Feb. I am glad they added Jan. cause I sold a cookware set in Jan. I also have some layaway plans going on for the cookware, so I am definitely going to get all the pieces I want.
The commission is nice and this job is great!!! I love it!!
Debbie

I completely agree, I also received the Simple additions Plus Bonus from the brown truck and I couldn't be happier! It's such a great feeling to get paid for doing our job and then also receive free goodies as a bonus. It just shows how much the company values and appreciates their employees. I love working for such a generous and supportive company like PC.

What is "Nothin' Like Getting Free Pampered Chef Stuff!"?

"Nothin' Like Getting Free Pampered Chef Stuff!" is a rewards program offered by Pampered Chef for customers who host a cooking show or party and earn free products based on the total sales from their event.

How do I earn free Pampered Chef products?

To earn free products, you can host a Pampered Chef cooking show or party and invite your friends and family to attend. As the host, you will earn a percentage of the total sales in free products. The more sales you generate, the more free products you can earn.

Can I use my free products towards any Pampered Chef items?

Yes, you can use your free products towards any Pampered Chef items, including both full-priced and discounted products. However, some exclusions may apply, such as limited edition or seasonal items.

How do I redeem my free products?

Once your cooking show or party is closed, your Pampered Chef consultant will help you redeem your free products. You can choose your free products from the current catalog or any previous catalog within the past 12 months. Your consultant will then place the order and have the products shipped directly to you.

Are there any additional benefits to hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show or party?

Aside from earning free products, hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show or party also allows you to learn new recipes, cooking techniques, and product demonstrations from a Pampered Chef consultant. You also have the opportunity to earn discounts and special offers on select products as a host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • NMmommy
  • General Chat
Replies