• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Notes From Upper Level Call......

In summary, Directors shared what we got out of Spring Launch and how it’s impacted our Consultants – great results already (new team members signed up just in the last few days with Team Leader promotions – wa-hoo!), lots of ah-has!
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I. Directors shared what we got out of Spring Launch and how it’s impacted our Consultants – great results already (new team members signed up just in the last few days with Team Leader promotions – wa-hoo!), lots of ah-has!
II. Director Express – 90 days to Director
• Home Office goal - 500 New Director Goal by National Conference.
• Heading out to a city near you to help develop directors out of Cons/SC/TL – for the serious/intentional and the curious.
• LOCATIONS: See web page soon on Cons Corner. Williamsburg, VA. Las Vegas NV (March 4 maybe). Harrisburg PA. Baltimore MD. Fargo SD. San Diego CA. Orlando FL. Portland OR. Long Island NY. Madison WI.
• Lunch on your own.
• Six hour meeting.
• Directors are invited! We are to partner with your attendees.
• Training is for Sales Team to do the training. Opportunity for testimonials maybe – Rachel our sales mgr will check on that.
• Attendees will leave with a plan. Focusing on key fundamentals to develop into a director.

Things we can do to prepare them for this Director Express Meeting.
FOCUS ON WHO YOU WILL GET THERE – identify future leaders.
• Be objective, think with your head and not your heart.
• Consistent Show schedule
• Consistent communicators for mtgs, phone training.
• Committed, passionate
• Recruiters
• Those who need income increase
• Working on trip
• Top sellers
• Strong work ethics
• Those who want to leave current career
• New Consultants

CYNTHIA IDEA: Make a flyer of who I’m looking for (besides casual consultants) to share at my Shows and on Customer Care Calls.

CREATE DESIRE for leadership:
• Make your job look easy
• Share your story and commission checks – think about the things that YOU do in your Shows to create desire to become a Consultant. Do the same thing at mtgs to create desire to become a director.
• Share your story – have Director share her Director Testimony at the mtg, in e-mail newsletters.
• Open Director Benefits Box together at the meeting, ribbon cutting testimony.
• Understand what motivates your team.

INFORM about the business with your team.
1. Talk about benefits of leadership.
2. Deck of cards analogy – who said no to leadership in the past, check back to see if anything has changed.
3. Poster on wall – rising stars. Ask Consultants to initial the benefits that excites them.

RECRUTIING FOCUS:
• Translate ticket activity to meeting.
o Questions you’d want them to ask you.
• Create a big picture – we are like a lighthouse. Light that shines over the seas. Drifting ships can look at the lighthouse for direction.
• Break down how much per show, per month, etc
o 7 out of 10 Americans will change jobs this year
o Some earn $200 a month, $500 a month, $1000 a mo and $25-50,000 a month
o If you’re looking to change jobs, maybe this can be something for you?
• Have a big picture moment at every meeting.

INVITE them to the opportunity
• Like a full service check out – personalize it, one on one; do this the same with your potential leaders.
• What could she do for The Pampered Chef? What could leadership w the The Pampered Chef do for her?

WORD CHOICES to help:
Wow, I love the way you talk about the cookware at the meeting. Such a natural. You’re a natural leader and you’d be a great asset to our team. Remember you told me you need extra income for __________. Imagine having that income for that as a leader.

INTERVIEW: Invite them to meet with you to talk about the opportunity.
• Cost to benefit ratio.
1. Is it worth it? 2. Can I do it?

THINK ABOUT HOW DIRECTOR EXPRESS PREP.
Get team enrolled in Step Up Your Business right away.
To help leaders feel confident in the basics of the business.
They will want to feel confident in the EXECUTION of the Director Express.

TAKE ACTION RIGHT AWAY – don’t wait for Director Express to come to town!

RESOURCES:
Tele Classes
Step Up Classes

Make sure you are extending personal invitation to Director Express Meetings.
1. What is their strengths. Recognize their attributes.
2. Tell them why you are personally inviting them.
3. Tell them what they will get out of it (based on what their personal needs are).

What’s in it for her.
What benefit does The Pampered Chef have to offer her?
What benefit can she offer The Pampered Chef?

NOW is the time to TAKE ACTION since Spring Launch. Follow up (like Customer Care) with your team individually! Treat them like a Mercedez Benz customer! (I got that from a call non-pampered chef related last night!)

NEXT CALL: Tues March 9 @ 11AM CST.

pampmomof3 said:
IINFORM about the business with your team.
1. Talk about benefits of leadership.
2. Deck of cards analogy – who said no to leadership in the past, check back to see if anything has changed. What is this? 3. Poster on wall – rising stars. Ask Consultants to initial the benefits that excites them.

Wow!! Thank you for sharing this!! Very thorough! Someone shared a little while ago about how to go to shows and purposefully scout out people who are natural go-getters. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? They wrap up their ticket game saying, "I'm looking for someone who wants to get XYZ out of this business and has these attributes..." ???

I say that we have opportunities for all kinds of consultants... part-time and management...

My exact words are: "I am a trainer with the company. I am looking for energetic, self-motivated people interested in management positions with the company and others who are just looking for extra income."Ask for what you want, right?I no longer say that it's a "fun night out" as a recruiting line...I am NOT looking for people who just want a "fun night out" every other month or so....that's not working in my favor at this point!

I think your words were the ones I was looking for Janice. Thanks!

1. What is "Notes From Upper Level Call"?

"Notes From Upper Level Call" is a weekly newsletter sent out by the upper level management team at Pampered Chef. It contains updates, announcements, and important information for all employees.

2. How often is "Notes From Upper Level Call" sent out?

The newsletter is sent out every Monday morning to all employees via email.

3. Can I submit content or suggestions for "Notes From Upper Level Call"?

Yes, we encourage all employees to submit content or suggestions for the newsletter. You can send your ideas to the upper level management team or your direct supervisor.

4. Is "Notes From Upper Level Call" only for upper level employees?

No, the newsletter is for all employees at Pampered Chef. It is important for everyone to stay informed and up-to-date on company news and updates.

5. How can I access previous issues of "Notes From Upper Level Call"?

All previous issues of the newsletter can be found in the company's online archive. You can also request a copy from the upper level management team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • Koolotus
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Koolotus
Replies