• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Notes From Lyn Conway's "Golden Week" Call

In summary, Lyn Conway's call was very helpful for those planning their week between Christmas and New Years. The notes from the call are available on her website.
susanr613
Gold Member
Hi-

I was one of the lucky 54 people who dialed in to Lyn Conway's call this morning. The subject was on how to maximize the week between Christmas and New Years for CCC, bookings, and recruiting. It was very good.

I am posting my notes for anyone who is interested. If you were in on the call and I missed something, feel free to edit and repost or just comment on the thread.

Attachments

• Conway_1226_Golden_Week.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 842
Thanks Susan! Good stuff!

Thank you so much Susan!! I was unable to make the call and I was very upset, so I appreciate you taking the time to post this for us.

Thank you so much for sharing these notes. I'm going to share them with my team!

Thanks Sue!

I don't suppose these calls of Lyn's are recorded and available somewhere??

they are...but i didn't stay on to the very end o the call. i'm sure if you look at her website there's info

Thanks Susan!

Here is a link to her newsletter about the topic:

Newsletters

Here is the Playback number: 218-339-2599 and the Access Code is: 1062187#

We're getting close to that time of year again, so I thought I'd bump this for those of you who might want to prepare to do this. I don't have any idea if the playback line still works (I doubt it), but the notes are great, and the newsletter link still works.

The access code, etc. does still work... but it's a "Ask the Experts" about February...

Thank you for bumping this back up! Very timely!

She did the same call this year, here's this year's playback info:

If you had to miss my "Golden Week" call on December 26th, or if you would simply like to listen to it again, here is the replay information:

Dial-in: (402) 426-6969
Playback Code: 40717228#

Web Link: http://www.whistletree.com/play/3152UFC12ILN5RIV

You may be prompted to login with your whistletree account. If you don't have one you'll be able to signup. It's free, quick, and easy.

Hugs, Lyn

I've embraced this philosophy. I made a few calls last night. Got a mid-Jan. show booked. A recruit lead from back in the summer said she'd sign Jan. 15. All in all a good night of a few contacts. I'm back at it today and tonight. The "problem" is now I have to do the follow-up tasks. ;) I think this will help with next week, too. Usually I don't do any biz activities this week. Then the first week of Jan. I have a really hard time getting back into the swing of things and don't do much which means it's more like 3 weeks of being "off." When I worked in an office I had a hard time as well.

Thanks, Noora, for posting this.

Thanks Noora....:D

Thanks Noora!

We're getting to the end of the year again. I doubt the playback works, since Whistletree is no longer around, but the notes are here.

1. What is "Golden Week"?

"Golden Week" is a term used in the Pampered Chef community to refer to a weeklong training and development event hosted by Lyn Conway, a top leader in the company. It is an opportunity for consultants to learn new skills, hear success stories, and receive motivation to grow their businesses.

2. How often does Lyn Conway host the "Golden Week" call?

Lyn Conway hosts the "Golden Week" call once a year, typically in the fall. The exact date and time may vary each year, so be sure to stay updated through the Pampered Chef website or your team leader.

3. Is the "Golden Week" call only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, the "Golden Week" call is open to anyone interested in learning more about Pampered Chef or the direct sales industry. However, the content and material presented during the call may be more relevant to Pampered Chef consultants.

4. Do I need to register for the "Golden Week" call?

Yes, registration is required for the "Golden Week" call. This can be done through the Pampered Chef website or through your team leader. Registration typically opens a few weeks before the call, so be sure to sign up early to secure your spot.

5. Can I access the "Golden Week" call after it has ended?

Yes, the "Golden Week" call is recorded and can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website. However, it is recommended to attend the live call to fully engage and participate in the training and development opportunities offered during the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
TinaOuellette
  • pamperedlinda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • vanscootin