• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Bookings: Training Tips for Cluster Meetings

Remember to have fun and enjoy the process. In summary, to increase bookings at every show, start with a strong opening, offer incentives, use host coaching, highlight the host rewards, share the benefits of hosting, offer different types of parties, and utilize social media. Happy booking!
cookn' katie
Do any of you have notes for " Increasing you Bookings at every show" I have to do training at my cluster meeting on Monday and would like to see how everyone else trains on this topic or any wonderful advice that you guys tell your cluster! Or if you have notes from conference! Thanks for any input that you have!

these are not notes, just tips/ideas

demo the DCB - it's a guaranteed booking tool for many cheffers
ask EVERYONE
partner with your host to get bookings PRIOR to the show
have FUN - fun does NOT mean that you have to be funny either. be relaxed and ENJOY what you are doing and the guests.
demo the DCB -
demo the DCB
Demo the DCB:D:D:D
create desire for the products - especially higher end - and promote our wonderful host plan

The dcb is great for bookings.

Oh, and did someone mention the Deep Covered Baker?! :D:D It is a great booking tool!

I have also seen an increase in my bookings using the booking slide.

Be sure to ask everyone at your full service checkout.

Hi there! I have a few tips and tricks for increasing bookings at each show that have worked well for me in the past.1. Start with a strong opening: Begin your show by emphasizing the importance of hosting a party and the benefits that come with it. Share success stories of past hosts and how they were able to earn free products and discounts.2. Utilize incentives: Offer a special gift or discount to guests who book a party at the show. This can be a free product or a percentage off their order. This will encourage them to book on the spot.3. Use host coaching: Make sure to follow up with your host before the party to ensure they have invited enough guests and are excited about hosting. During the party, remind guests of the perks of hosting and encourage them to book a party themselves.4. Highlight the host rewards: During your presentation, be sure to showcase the host rewards and explain how they can earn them by hosting a party. This will entice guests to book a party and take advantage of the rewards.5. Share the benefits of hosting: Aside from the free products and discounts, remind guests that hosting a party is a fun and easy way to get together with friends and family. It’s a great opportunity to try out new recipes and products.6. Offer different types of parties: Not everyone is able to host a traditional in-home party, so consider offering other options such as online parties or catalog parties. This will make it easier for guests to say yes to hosting.7. Use social media: Encourage your host to create a Facebook event for their party and invite their friends. This will help generate more interest and potentially lead to more bookings.I hope these tips help and best of luck with your training at the cluster meeting!

1. What are "Notes for Cluster Meeting?"

"Notes for Cluster Meeting" are a set of written reminders and important information that are discussed and shared during a cluster meeting. They serve as a reference for members to stay organized and on track during the meeting.

2. When are "Notes for Cluster Meeting" typically distributed?

These notes are typically distributed a few days before the scheduled cluster meeting. This allows members to review the information and come prepared with any questions or comments.

3. Are "Notes for Cluster Meeting" mandatory to attend the meeting?

While they are not mandatory, we highly recommend reviewing the notes before the meeting to ensure you are up to date with any important information or changes that may be discussed during the meeting.

4. Who is responsible for creating and distributing the "Notes for Cluster Meeting?"

The cluster leader is typically responsible for creating and distributing the notes. However, other members may also contribute to the notes if needed.

5. Can members contribute to the "Notes for Cluster Meeting"?

Yes, members are encouraged to contribute any important information or updates that they feel should be included in the notes. This helps to ensure that all members are informed and on the same page during the meeting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • schel
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Chef Endora
  • mirandalea