• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Add More Information to My Receipts?

In summary, the HOST NAME expert summarizer recommends printing a note on the receipt, stamping the note with contact information, and attaching the note to the order.
babywings76
Gold Member
I want to start adding a little note to my printed off receipts from P3. I usually just write on there Thank You for your order. But I'm wondering if I should add anything else on there. Instructions on my website or something. A lot of these outside orders, my host didn't provide me with contact info (that's another thread...). So I don't want to miss out on reaching them somehow with my info. Any ideas?

I often attach this Outlet Card that originally came from Carolyn (carolyncooks) or I staple my business card to each one.

Attachments

• outletcards.doc
    40.5 KB · Views: 454
Maybe you could write a little note about- if they contact you in the next ___ days to be added to your newsletter you will send them a SB cookbook!

DebbieJ said:
I often attach this Outlet Card that originally came from Carolyn (carolyncooks) or I staple my business card to each one.

I use that one too. :)

Thank you... I haven't seen this before... I have already changed it and safed it!!

To each receipt I attach a 1/4 piece of paper on a 8x11 piece of paper.

On that I say....(it's close to this I'm at my other job, so not quite the same, but you get the jitz).

Thanks for placing an order HOST NAME.

For hosting a show, HOST NAME saved $XXX as well as being entitled to a 10% discount for an entire year. If you, or someone you know, would like to host a show, I can set you up for the same great success.

I also welcome phone and e-mail orders.

Again, thanks for your order.

My name

P.S. If HOST NAME were the consultant on her show she would have earned $XXX. If you could use and extra $400 (or more) a month, let me know. You can earn this by working just 1 night a week!

I do something similar to Liz but mine's a full page and at the bottom are the host specials for the following 2 months in case they want to book a show.

You ladies are inspiring me. I have never thought about doing anything like you all are doing, except saying Thank You and that is IF I do that.

Definately gonna start adding a little more customer service to the receipts from now on. I have three show's I am sending the receipt's out on this weekend, so this topic was perfect timing.

Thank you!

I like the idea of printing off little notes to attach to them. Since I wasn't able to get that done in time for these receipts going out, what I did was just handwrite "thank you for your order. If you have any questions or problems, please contact me. I'm here to help. If you would like some free recipes to go along with your products, please send me a little e-mail--I don't have your contact info. I also send out a free monthly e-mail newsletter- let me know if you'd like to receive it." Or something to that extent, that's the gist of what I said.

I'm thinking of printing right ON the receipt. Saves time and paper. I'd put a colored box around it at least to make it stand out.

Jules711 said:
I'm thinking of printing right ON the receipt. Saves time and paper. I'd put a colored box around it at least to make it stand out.

Great idea!

Do you guys get anything out of doing this? It's worth a shot...

I always write "Thank you" and draw a smiley face, and I also stamp it with my contact information and website information...

Nice.
I just mailed out 50 some receipts today and I could have used these great idea's. That's what I get for being too efficent.:cry:

I love all of these ideas! Thanks for sharing!

I've always used a rainbow colored stamp pad and stamped a thank you and attached my card w/either a recipe on the back or a note saying something like as a host you may choose an extra $10 in free products, just call and ask for details. I like the little outlet cards directly printed like Jules711 said.

What should I write on the receipt?

It is important to include the date, time, and total amount of the purchase on the receipt. You can also include any special notes or instructions such as gift wrapping or delivery instructions.

Do I need to write a thank you note on the receipt?

While it is not required, writing a thank you note on the receipt can help show your appreciation to the customer and make them feel valued.

Can I include a personal message on the receipt?

Yes, you can include a personal message on the receipt, such as a birthday wish or a note of gratitude. Just make sure it is appropriate and professional.

Should I write the customer's name on the receipt?

It is not necessary to write the customer's name on the receipt, but you can if you want to add a personal touch. Just be sure to spell their name correctly.

Do I need to keep a copy of the receipt for my records?

Yes, it is important to keep a copy of the receipt for your records. This will help with inventory management and keep track of sales for accounting purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • chefgirlrd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BeachBabyMom