• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Important Update on Discontinued and New Products - Letter Template Included

C
cookingabcs
Does anyone have a letter to send to registries about the discontinued products and the new lines coming out?

thanks.:D

Actually PC sends them an email letting them know just that. You could give them a quick call around the first and ask if they want any assistance with that from you.

I've been contacting mine when the date gets close to let them know that their relatives can buy whatever the guest special is for that month at the discounted price. I've found by doing that that some have moved or changed their date and didn't change it on the registry.

Bobby

little mailingIN talking to several of my brides, the email from HO must have gotten lost in the chaos so I'm sending them a mailing of the discontinued flyer, as well as a new fall catalog.

This is the little flyer I created to attach to it all.

Hope it helps someone.

Attachments

• season change notice.doc
    28 KB · Views: 283
HO probably hasn't sent it out yet. They won't be able to update until September 1 so I would expect that the email will be sent on the 31st at the earliest.

That would make sense.

1. What is the purpose of the letter template included in the "Important Update on Discontinued and New Products" announcement?

The letter template is included to provide a standardized and professional way to communicate the discontinuation of certain products and the introduction of new product lines to registries. It ensures that all necessary information is included and helps to maintain consistency in messaging.

2. How can I obtain the letter template to send to registries?

The letter template can be obtained by contacting the company directly or by downloading it from their website. It may also be included in the announcement email or letter sent to customers.

3. Will the discontinued products be replaced with similar items?

The letter template should indicate whether the discontinued products will be replaced with similar items or if they will be completely removed from the product line. If replacements are being made, the new products will also be introduced in the letter.

4. How will this update affect our registry and any existing orders?

The letter template should provide information on how the update will affect registries and any existing orders. It may include details on how to exchange or return discontinued products and how to add new products to the registry.

5. Are there any promotions or discounts associated with the new product lines?

The letter template may include any promotions or discounts associated with the new product lines. This can incentivize customers to add the new products to their registry or make purchases before the discontinued products are completely phased out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tbsigma94
  • lakamper
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefmelody
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies