• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraising for the Humane Society: A Dilemma

In summary, the purpose of this fundraiser is to raise funds for the Humane Society, an organization dedicated to helping animals in need. You can participate in this fundraiser by hosting a Pampered Chef party and selecting the Humane Society as your designated charity. Unfortunately, this particular fundraiser is specifically for the Humane Society, but you can always host your own independent fundraiser for a different charity. Pampered Chef will donate 10% of the total sales from the party to the Humane Society, and you can also choose to add an extra donation on top of this percentage. As a thank you for hosting a party for this fundraiser, you will receive a free gift from Pampered Chef, and the Humane Society will provide materials and resources to
speedychef
I just approached the local humane society, which seems to be in desperate need of money, with the fundraising opportunity. When I explained it, the woman responded, "so if the show was $500, we would get $50...I just don't know if that would be worth it..." I wasn't really sure how to respond. I told her that she didn't need to do any work, that we could do it all via email. It did seem like a dinky amount when she said that. I'm sure they could do much better than $500, especially with the holidays coming up. I just told her that I would get her information and the board (who is meeting this week) could talk about it. Any ideas or suggestions when I follow up?

Well what my director told me was that she gives her comission to match it so that it is 20% rather than just 10%. I guess if you think you can afford it and it is a worthy cause to you maybe you could get something out of it like more bookings and it would make up for the comission you donated, but I would think you could also use it as a write-off on your taxes.

Check outThese documents in PC files: Fundraiser Overview Letter 05 and Fundraiser Profit Breakdown. You can adjust the match to what you can afford and the profit chart is a good visual for how much they can make by putting little effort in to publizing and getting orders.

What is the purpose of this fundraiser?

The purpose of this fundraiser is to raise funds for the Humane Society, an organization dedicated to helping animals in need.

How can I participate in this fundraiser?

You can participate in this fundraiser by hosting a Pampered Chef party and selecting the Humane Society as your designated charity. A portion of the sales from the party will be donated to the Humane Society.

Can I choose a different charity to support?

Unfortunately, this particular fundraiser is specifically for the Humane Society. However, you can always host your own independent fundraiser for a different charity of your choice.

How much of the sales will be donated to the Humane Society?

Pampered Chef will donate 10% of the total sales from the party to the Humane Society. You can also choose to add an extra donation on top of this percentage if you wish.

Are there any special incentives for hosting a party for this fundraiser?

Yes, as a thank you for hosting a party for this fundraiser, you will receive a free gift from Pampered Chef. Additionally, the Humane Society will provide materials and resources to help make your party a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• allieskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • emo812
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebbieSAChef