• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Order Additional Pampered Chef Items at a Discount Through PP?

In summary, "Not Sure........" is a versatile and delicious seasoning blend from Pampered Chef that contains a blend of spices such as garlic, onion, paprika, and black pepper, as well as salt and sugar for a perfectly balanced flavor. It can be used as a dry rub, added to soups and stews, or sprinkled on roasted vegetables, making it a versatile option for cooking. Additionally, "Not Sure........" is gluten-free and available for purchase in bulk sizes from Pampered Chef.
MissouriChef
........exactly where to post this........but I'm trying to order additional items through PP........I am in SS2 and want to order at least the small batter bowl as well as a few add'l items to bring to shows as a way to show various gift ideas. How do I enter this into PP to receive my 20% discount? Thank you so much in advance!!!

Cheri

you go into PP go under non commision order mark it as individual order and place it.

Actually you need to go under non commission orders then personal order. That way you get the discount.

I know it's cheating, but what I do is add it on to a show that the host doesn't mind me adding to, she gets extra credit, you get commissions so it may be full price out of pocket, but you will get the 20% back in commissions, and if you have a great month, you get even more back because of the increase in commission, and it counts towards your incentives for the month such as super starter bonuses. It cheats, but it helps! I just use my maiden name and a different first name, tell the host and get my products!

more cheatingAlso, if you know the host, or if you ship the order to your house, you could order it under the HOST discount of 20-30% plus get commission and no shipping butit wouldn't be tax dedutlable.

What is "Not Sure........"?

"Not Sure........" is a versatile seasoning blend from Pampered Chef that adds delicious flavor to a variety of dishes.

What ingredients are in "Not Sure........"?

"Not Sure........" contains a blend of spices including garlic, onion, paprika, and black pepper. It also includes salt and sugar for a perfectly balanced flavor.

How do I use "Not Sure........" in my cooking?

"Not Sure........" can be used as a dry rub for meats, added to soups and stews for extra flavor, or sprinkled on roasted vegetables. The possibilities are endless!

Is "Not Sure........" gluten-free?

Yes, "Not Sure........" is gluten-free, making it a great option for those with dietary restrictions.

Can I purchase "Not Sure........" in bulk?

Yes, "Not Sure........" is available for purchase in bulk sizes from Pampered Chef. This is a great option for those who use the seasoning frequently or for hosting large gatherings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• turtle15
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
AFWife34
  • otisbg