1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Not sure........

1. ........exactly where to post this........but I'm trying to order additional items through PP........I am in SS2 and want to order at least the small batter bowl as well as a few add'l items to bring to shows as a way to show various gift ideas. How do I enter this into PP to receive my 20% discount? Thank you so much in advance!!!

Cheri

Oct 17, 2005
  2. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

you go into PP go under non commision order mark it as individual order and place it.

Oct 17, 2005
  3. luvs2sellit

luvs2sellit Advanced Member

Actually you need to go under non commission orders then personal order. That way you get the discount.

Oct 17, 2005
  4. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

I know it's cheating, but what I do is add it on to a show that the host doesn't mind me adding to, she gets extra credit, you get commissions so it may be full price out of pocket, but you will get the 20% back in commissions, and if you have a great month, you get even more back because of the increase in commission, and it counts towards your incentives for the month such as super starter bonuses. It cheats, but it helps! I just use my maiden name and a different first name, tell the host and get my products!

5. PCAbby

PCAbby Member

more cheating

Also, if you know the host, or if you ship the order to your house, you could order it under the HOST discount of 20-30% plus get commission and no shipping butit wouldn't be tax dedutlable.

Oct 17, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted