• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost: Looking for Breast Cancer Related Store on the Web

In summary, the "Lost: Looking for Breast Cancer Related Store on the Web" store can be found on the Pampered Chef website or through a search engine. They offer a variety of kitchen and cooking products as well as unique breast cancer awareness items. A portion of purchases from this store will be donated to breast cancer research. The store can also be used for breast cancer fundraisers, and there may be special deals or promotions available from time to time. It is recommended to check the Pampered Chef website or newsletter for updates on promotions.
jenab1013
but I've read somewhere on this website that there is a store that sells some PC stuff, maybe pens and such, but also has the pink ribbon (breast cancer) note pads and other things for sale, btu I can't remember the webiste. Does this ring a bell to anyone? It's not one of our vendors on the PC webiste.

VipThe weekly bites from this week noted that VIP, one of our licensed vendors has some HWC promo items

...I looked at their stuff, but the one I'm talking about is Not one of our vendors. This place had these really cute sticky notepads with the Breast Cancer awareness ribbon on it and they were so cheap!

jenab1013 said:
I looked at their stuff, but the one I'm talking about is Not one of our vendors. This place had these really cute sticky notepads with the Breast Cancer awareness ribbon on it and they were so cheap!

I think I saw some of those type of pads through oriental trading.

http://www.directlyfromtheheart.com/pinkribbon.asp

That's it!Thanks, that is the place I was looking for!

You're welcome!

Valarie is a great lady, too. Make sure you read her story while you're on her site.

She changed the web address some time ago, though, so you may not be finding her.

The new address is: http://www.stickingtobusiness.com

Last edited:

1. Where can I find the "Lost: Looking for Breast Cancer Related Store on the Web" store?

The "Lost: Looking for Breast Cancer Related Store on the Web" store can be found online at the Pampered Chef website. You can also search for it on Google or other search engines.

2. What types of products does the "Lost: Looking for Breast Cancer Related Store on the Web" offer?

The "Lost: Looking for Breast Cancer Related Store on the Web" offers a variety of kitchen and cooking products, as well as unique items related to breast cancer awareness. These may include kitchen tools, cookware, and accessories with pink ribbons or other breast cancer related designs.

3. How do I know if a portion of my purchase will be donated to breast cancer research?

The "Lost: Looking for Breast Cancer Related Store on the Web" is a fundraising program through the Pampered Chef website. When you make a purchase from this store, a portion of the proceeds will be donated to breast cancer research. You can also look for the pink ribbon symbol on products, which indicates that a portion of the purchase will be donated.

4. Can I purchase items from the "Lost: Looking for Breast Cancer Related Store on the Web" for a breast cancer fundraiser?

Yes, you can purchase items from the "Lost: Looking for Breast Cancer Related Store on the Web" for a breast cancer fundraiser. You can also contact Pampered Chef directly to discuss hosting a fundraiser through this store, where a percentage of the sales will be donated to your chosen breast cancer organization.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions for the "Lost: Looking for Breast Cancer Related Store on the Web" products?

From time to time, there may be special deals or promotions available for the "Lost: Looking for Breast Cancer Related Store on the Web" products. These may include discounts, free shipping, or bonus items. It's always a good idea to check the Pampered Chef website or sign up for their email newsletter to stay updated on any current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Robynchefcanada
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Robynchefcanada
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KimberleePowell