• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where are my fellow Army wives living in Germany on this site?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of storage solutions such as drawer organizers, pantry bins, and spice racks for organizing kitchen items. These products can be found on their website or through independent consultants. For items that are not frequently used, it is recommended to store them in a cabinet or pantry to free up counter space. Vertical space can also be utilized with shelves or hanging racks. Multi-purpose storage solutions such as stackable containers, collapsible bins, and adjustable shelving units are available for various kitchen items. In a small kitchen, it is important to maximize storage space with over-the-door organizers, hanging baskets, and magnetic spice racks. Customizable options such as modular drawer organizers and adjustable shelving units can be tailored to specific needs
MEGAN05
I NOTICED IN THE DIRECTORY THAT THERE ARE ALL STATES AND CANADA, BUT WHAT ABOUT THOSE OF US THAT AREN'T IN THOSE AREAS? I AM AN ARMY WIFE LIVING IN GERMANY. I LOVE THIS SITE AND ALL THE IDEAS AND INFORMATION THAT I GET OFF OF IT. JUST WONDERING HOW MANY OF "MY KIND" ARE ON HERE AND WHERE YOU ALL ARE LOCATED. :)

Megan,

We took a poll a couple months ago. If you go to the Chef's Lounge Forum, and then do a "Search this Forum" for "Poll: Members Where do you live?" it should come up. Hope this helps.

Dawn Trudell
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Fort Wayne, IN
www.pamperedchef.biz/dawntrudell

Hi there! I'm not sure if there is a specific section for international users, but I'm sure there are many others like you who are living in different parts of the world. It's great to hear that you enjoy this site and find it helpful. Maybe you can start a thread or group for other military spouses living abroad so you can connect with others in similar situations. I'm located in the United States, but it's always interesting to hear from people all over the world. Thanks for sharing and happy browsing!

1. Where can I find storage solutions for kitchen items that I'm not sure where to put?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of storage solutions such as drawer organizers, pantry bins, and spice racks that can help you organize your kitchen items. You can find these products on our website or through our independent consultants.

2. I have limited counter space, where should I store my "Not Sure Where to Put This" items?

For items that you don't use frequently, consider storing them in a cabinet or pantry to free up counter space. You can also use vertical space by installing shelves or hanging racks to store these items.

3. Are there any multi-purpose storage solutions for "Not Sure Where to Put This" items?

Yes, we offer versatile storage solutions such as stackable containers, collapsible bins, and adjustable shelving units that can be used for various kitchen items. These products are designed to maximize storage space and keep your kitchen organized.

4. I have a small kitchen, how can I optimize storage for "Not Sure Where to Put This" items?

In a small kitchen, it's important to maximize every inch of space. Consider using over-the-door organizers, hanging baskets, and magnetic spice racks to utilize vertical space. You can also use stackable containers and dividers to make the most out of your cabinets and drawers.

5. Can I customize my storage solutions for specific "Not Sure Where to Put This" items?

Yes, at Pampered Chef, we offer customizable storage solutions such as modular drawer organizers and adjustable shelving units. These products can be configured to fit your specific needs and accommodate different sizes of kitchen items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pattikake
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • Darcy Sharpe