• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting: Consultant Corner Shipping Status Errors and Solutions

C
chefloriray
Anyway, I tried to go in to Consultant Corner last night and today to look at shipping status and it comes up saying: "The page you have requested does not exist or has been moved to another address. If you received this page after selecting bookmark in your browser, please use the Pampered Chef website menus to navigate to the new page and replace your old bookmark. We appologize for any inconvenience this may have caused." Has this happened to anyone else? And does anyone have a solution?

Yes, this is happening to me this morning too. :(

it happened to me too...instead of clicking the link in the bottom right area, try going to managing your business, then my shows, serving your customers, shipment status...that way worked for me. The other way is 1/2 fixed for me now...it gives me the shipment status screen, but not my most recent show; however, the way I just told you to do it has my show on it...it's getting annoying now

Thanks, that worked for me!

Thank you guys! I was just going to post this question!!! ;) Thanks Lauren for going the sneaky route and getting us to access the info. I was getting annoyed too! :cool:

no prob...i'm a paranoid person and have to know the status of my orders or I freak out!!!

Me too!! ;) This is me if I can't find out the info that I need~~ :eek:

I wouldn't call it paranoid, I'd call it "on top of things" :D I'm the EXACT same way!

1. What is the cause of the error message "The page you have requested does not exist or has been moved to another address" in Consultant Corner?

The most common cause of this error is a broken or outdated bookmark in your browser. This can happen if the Pampered Chef website has updated their page URLs or if you have recently cleared your browser's cache and cookies.

2. How can I access the shipping status in Consultant Corner?

To access the shipping status in Consultant Corner, you can navigate through the menus on the Pampered Chef website. You can also try searching for "shipping status" in the search bar on the website to find the correct page.

3. Has anyone else experienced this error in Consultant Corner?

Yes, this error has been reported by other users in the past. It is usually caused by a broken bookmark or outdated page URL.

4. How can I fix this error and access the shipping status in Consultant Corner?

To fix this error, you can try updating your bookmark for the Consultant Corner page. You can also try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, then accessing the page through the Pampered Chef website menus. If the issue persists, you can contact the Pampered Chef customer support for further assistance.

5. What should I do if I am still unable to access the shipping status in Consultant Corner?

If you are still unable to access the shipping status in Consultant Corner after trying the above solutions, you can contact the Pampered Chef customer support for further assistance. They will be able to troubleshoot the issue and provide a solution.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShellBeach
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • mspibb
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • otisbg