• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some popular products to showcase at a Christmas sale at a boutique?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and gadgets for "Not Sure Where to Ask This...". These products are available exclusively through their website or through a consultant and include items such as measuring cups, mixing bowls, cooking utensils, and more. There are often special deals and discounts for these products, and they come with a satisfaction guarantee and limited warranty. Additionally, you can host a party specifically for "Not Sure Where to Ask This..." products and earn free and discounted items.
texaschef1
Silver Member
I've been contacted to place a product display and cash n carry items in a boutique for a Christmas sale but I'm not sure what items to order. I was thinking rubs and maybe small tools. Oh and itty bitty bevs? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! TIA!

Last edited:
This can get expensive for you. The items not purchased you will still have to pay for. Just be careful not to buy much. Take orders

Thanks! I was thinking that when I started looking at products and prices. lol I'm hoping to get enough orders to qualify as a show but we'll see I guess. Small town so who knows? ;)

I'd decline this offer and explain my business doesn't carry inventory. Whatever you order, they will want something else.
Although, your idea of rubs is good - if you decide to go for it.

Hi there! Congratulations on being contacted for a Christmas sale at a boutique, that's great news! For product displays, I would suggest showcasing some of our best-selling items such as our rubs and small tools. These are always popular and perfect for holiday cooking and gifting. As for the cash n carry items, our itty bitty bevs are a great idea! They make for great stocking stuffers or hostess gifts. Additionally, our baking mixes or spice blends could also be great options for the sale. Let me know if you need any further assistance or have any other questions. Best of luck with the sale! Happy holidays!

1. What types of products does Pampered Chef offer for "Not Sure Where to Ask This..."?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and gadgets for "Not Sure Where to Ask This...". This includes items such as measuring cups, mixing bowls, cooking utensils, and more. Our products are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable.

2. Are there any special deals or discounts for "Not Sure Where to Ask This..." products?

Yes, Pampered Chef frequently offers special deals and discounts for our "Not Sure Where to Ask This..." products. These can include bundle deals, free shipping, and discounts on specific products. Be sure to check our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for the latest promotions.

3. Can I find "Not Sure Where to Ask This..." products in stores or do I have to order them online?

Pampered Chef products for "Not Sure Where to Ask This..." are exclusively sold through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. This allows us to provide exceptional customer service and ensure the quality of our products. You can easily place an order online or contact a consultant to assist you with your purchase.

4. Do Pampered Chef products come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited warranty. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund within 30 days. Our products also come with a limited warranty that covers any defects or malfunctions for a period of time. Contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information on our warranty policy.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party specifically for "Not Sure Where to Ask This..." products?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party specifically for "Not Sure Where to Ask This..." products. Our consultants can help you plan a fun and informative party where you and your guests can try out our products and get tips and recipes for using them effectively. Plus, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products as well. Contact a Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a party today!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MeredithG
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
MeredithG
  • chefjessicah
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kcmckay