• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Not Sure Where to Ask This Question

In summary, the conversation is about a product called Mona-vie juice and the company that sells it. The product is expensive, but some people have found it to be helpful for certain pains. It is marketed as part of a multi-level marketing plan, and there are other similar and less expensive products available. Some people have had negative experiences with the company's sales tactics.
debbieskitchenhelper
Gold Member
Has anyone ever heard of the company or product called Mona-vie juice?? I had gotten 2 bottles and started taking them, but they are very expensive, but the pulse juice did seem to help the pains I get in my legs. I was just curious if anyone else has ever heard of this or know anything about the company. If anyone has any information, would you please share it? Thanks.

The most I can add is that I have heard of them. Most people I know who drink it, like it's results.

It's a big deal in MLM. I know several people that "sell" it (it's ridiculously expensive) and every time they try to explain to me how they get paid my eyes glaze over. Something about 1 tier, a sub tier, it's nothing like any MLM I've ever seen. The Acai berry is pretty amazing....but I personally think it tastes a little like cough syrup. Supposed to be good stuff, but their claims to cure autism and cancer are a little far fetched I think.

I have only ever tried Xango... I did like it's affects but it is $25 a bottle. About 1/2 that if you sign up.

Thanks everyone for your replys. I do like how I felt on it,, but I do not want to sign up and it very expensive so I do not think I will continue with it, I was just curious if anyone else knew about it. It was all new to me.

I'd probably look at the main ingredient(s) and try to find another product similar. If one product works, you can bet someone else makes something similar for less $$$.

Costco actually sells an acai berry juice - they include it in the email specials fairly regularly.

Vitacost.com is a good source for things too. I get several items that if I bought through the manufacturer, would cost me double. I know they have several of those juices- just depends on what you are looking for.

chefann said:
Costco actually sells an acai berry juice - they include it in the email specials fairly regularly.

I compared the Costco one with the Mona Vie - and it's very similar, but about half the price. They were demoing it one day, and it was good - I liked it better than the sample I'd had of the Mona Vie. DS liked it too.

If it really helps you, it might be worth the $50 membership fee to purchase it there. But then, that statement is coming from a Costco Addict...:rolleyes::eek:

DH has a couple family members who are very involved with this company. Despite the product being a good one, it's all about the MLM plan: The bottles 'retail' for $40...but if you sign up as a distributor, you can get xx cases for only $20 a bottle...and if you sign xx people, you get your bottles for free plus overrides...and if your people sign xx people, then you get all kinds of two-digit overrides.

You can find other acai berry drinks on the market; just check the juice levels. The mark-up on MV is way out of whack. (I'm told the founders come from another well-known recruit-focused company...initials are AW.)

(This is one more reason why I don't hesitate to recommend PC products or the business to anyone. Our products are fairly priced and our career plan doesn't gouge our customers. Thank you Doris)

There are a few similar products at Sam's Club. The Furry Guy and I use Glacial Milk as a daily multi-vitamin.

Thank you for all that responded. We do not have a costco around here but we do have a sams club. I will look there for something similiar. I appreciate all the feed back and as for them wanting you to sell it, I agree, the woman that I got the two bottles from has been almost calling non stop and telling me if I get a couple of other people that want the product and decide to sell it how much cheaper it would be for me. I am no way interested. So again thanks for all the comments.

legacypc46 said:
DH has a couple family members who are very involved with this company. Despite the product being a good one, it's all about the MLM plan: The bottles 'retail' for $40...but if you sign up as a distributor, you can get xx cases for only $20 a bottle...and if you sign xx people, you get your bottles for free plus overrides...and if your people sign xx people, then you get all kinds of two-digit overrides.

You can find other acai berry drinks on the market; just check the juice levels. The mark-up on MV is way out of whack. (I'm told the founders come from another well-known recruit-focused company...initials are AW.)

(This is one more reason why I don't hesitate to recommend PC products or the business to anyone. Our products are fairly priced and our career plan doesn't gouge our customers. Thank you Doris)

Ahhhh, that explains it. I thought their spiel sounded awfully familiar! Being from the city that is funded by AW - I cannot tell you how many times I've been hounded by people who guarantee me I'll be able to retire in 3 years....:rolleyes:

I have a host next week who wants to sign, but I have to meet with her and her husband, because the DH has been so burned by AW, that he is afraid that PC will be just like it....

What types of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and cookware, including knives, bakeware, stoneware, and small appliances. We also have a variety of pantry items and meal kits available.

Are there any promotions or discounts available for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we frequently offer promotions and discounts on our products. You can check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Can I host a Pampered Chef party and earn free products?

Yes, hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free and discounted products. You can choose to host an in-person or virtual party and your consultant will help you plan everything.

What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.

How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Joining Pampered Chef as a consultant is a great way to earn income and have fun doing it. Visit our website to learn more about the consultant opportunity and how to join our team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Myjenny
  • evk1972
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • evk1972