• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Not Sure if This Is Where I Post This

In summary, "Not Sure if This Is Where I Post This" is a forum for Pampered Chef consultants and customers to ask questions, share ideas, and connect with others in the community. Anyone with a Pampered Chef account can post in this forum, including consultants, customers, and those interested in learning more about the company. Users can ask any question related to Pampered Chef and responses may vary in time depending on the availability of other users. The forum is monitored by Pampered Chef employees to ensure that posts follow community guidelines, but it primarily serves as a space for community members to help each other.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
But, I am taking a shot.
Anyways, I have an order from a friend. He wants a deluxe cheese grater. I don't have a show open or even getting ready to go.
My question...
Can I do a single order online or through PP?
I saw that I can do a NonCommission order, but I don't think this is how I do it. :confused:
TIA

Yes, you can do it either way. If you have a website, he can order that way and pay with a credit card, have it shipped directly to him and you never have to get involved! Or, you can enter it as an individual order thru PP. Click on "Add a Show" and hit the drop down menu in the box that pops up and click "Individual". Enter it as if you were entering a guest's order. There you go!:D

yes you can...in PP you need to select "individual order", found where you select "cooking or catalog" show from the drop down menu. Or if you have a website your friend can place an individual online order from there.

;) Thanks! You were quick!

Hi there! Yes, you can definitely do a single order online or through PP. You can either do a NonCommission order or you can enter the order as a party order and just select "single order" instead of a party. Either way, you will still receive commission on the sale. Let me know if you have any other questions or need help placing the order. Happy to help! :)

What is the purpose of "Not Sure if This Is Where I Post This"?

The "Not Sure if This Is Where I Post This" forum is a place for Pampered Chef consultants and customers to ask questions, share ideas, and connect with others in the Pampered Chef community.

Who can post in "Not Sure if This Is Where I Post This"?

Anyone with a Pampered Chef account can post in this forum. This includes consultants, customers, and those interested in learning more about Pampered Chef products and business opportunities.

Can I ask any type of question in "Not Sure if This Is Where I Post This"?

Yes, you can ask any question related to Pampered Chef products, business, or events. However, please make sure your question is appropriate and follows our community guidelines.

How long does it take for someone to respond to my post in "Not Sure if This Is Where I Post This"?

We cannot guarantee a specific time frame for responses, as it depends on the availability of other users in the forum. However, we encourage other members to respond to posts as quickly as possible to provide helpful and timely responses.

Is "Not Sure if This Is Where I Post This" monitored by Pampered Chef employees?

Yes, our team regularly monitors the forum to ensure that all posts follow our community guidelines and to provide assistance when needed. However, the forum is primarily a space for community members to connect and help each other.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KCPChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • jasonmva
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
Replies