• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Still Qualify for My First 30 Days with Only $625 in Sales?

In summary, Jennifer is doing well with her first 30 days, but is hoping to get more sales from her upcoming shows. She is encouraged by her recruiter and has set some goals for herself.
funinyourkitchen
Okay so my 1st 30 days is up in 3 days, this Thursday and I've only submitted about $625 in sales. That's between 2 shows. I had another scheduled last Friday but was cancelled due to a death in the host's family. So as a last ditch effort I have 2 catalog shows going but don't expect to get much more than $400 between the two.

I do have 3 shows scheduled & hoping to reschedule the cancelled one but they are after my 1st 30 days. I guess as long as I submit them all before my 1st 90 days are up I'll still qualify??? At our last cluster meeting the 2 newest recruits both had just over $5000 in their 1st 30 days!!!!!!

HELP...I just need some encouragement I think...thanx!!!:(

Jennifer, you are doing fantastic! The first 30 days is just a bonus period that sets you up for your next 30 days. Concentrate on working your business everyday and you will see your show schedule build on those initial shows. You have 3 shows on your calendar which tells me that you have a business.I know it might seem like everyone else is doing more or selling more...but I don't have $5000 months so yes, they are doing fantastic but don't let that discourage you.

I have been selling since November 2007 and NEVER had a $1,000 Show or a $2,000 month (although I am working on getting there in April) so don't let others get to you. Last year a lady in my Cluster went from new Recruit in March to Director on June 30th! I couldn't feel like I was doing a bad job on my own business because I was in a different area...different people...different age. So I pulled up my big girl panties and set out to improve my business. I had $1,000+ months in November, December, February, and now March! I am working on my business and know I am going to get there as God wants me to! Hang in there! You can do this! I only had to have 4 shows when I qualified in February 2008 and didn't have $1,000 between them! I am just over $10,000 in sales and plan on breaking my $15,000 no later than June! I'm going to Conference and have booked my plane ticket! Work your business...take online courses from the PC website...get logo wear and the Catalog Tote! You can do it!! HUGS!

You are doing great! You have a bunch of shows on the calendar and seem to know what you want. Like the other gals said, we each have our own businesses, don't compare what you do to what others do.

YOU CAN DO THIS!!
You started Pampered Chef for a reason. Whatever that reason was, you need to remember it. Be it the awesome products, the opportunity to run the show and have your business, extra income. Remember why you started and get out there with a smile. Let people know why they need our products. How buying such great, long lasting products will save them and how we can save them even more with awesome $2 dinner plans and other time and money saving products.
The first 30 days is just a starter, it's not the end all be all of your experience. Work it girl!! And you'll get there.
Also, I would suggest, if you haven't already, setting up a list of goals that you want to meet. Tell yourself, before you sit down at night, I needed to finish that to-do list. Let's check it! Be precise with your goals and give yourself a time line. If you slack off you are cheating yourself. If you do your best, you never know what can happen. Extra cash, a night out, a trip to Disney (WOOOO), conference, etc,. You still have a ton of earning opportunities. Don't let em slip away!!
YOU CAN DO IT!!

Thanks to everyone for the encouraging words. I had typed just about the same thing to my recruiter/director and she also had some words of encouragement for me. She also told me to contact her on my 29th day and depending on how far I am from my goal, she may be able to help me out. Not sure exactly what that means but sounds good to me.

Today was a little more promising, I booked another show and this host has shown interest in the business so I think that's pretty good!

I'm going to stick with it and definitely stick with CS as I LOVE being able to vent & get ideas, opinions, etc whenever I need.

It sounds to me like you have a GREAT start. Don't be down on yourself at all. $5000 in your first 30 days from the other people is like super human.

1. Can I return a Pampered Chef product if I'm not sure I can use it?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee on all products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

2. How can I learn how to use a Pampered Chef product if I'm not sure I can do it?

Pampered Chef offers online resources, such as videos and recipes, to help you learn how to use our products. You can also attend a cooking show or contact your consultant for personalized assistance.

3. What if I'm not sure I have the right tools or equipment to use a Pampered Chef product?

Pampered Chef products are designed to be user-friendly and can often be used with basic kitchen tools. However, we also offer a wide range of kitchen tools and equipment to make your cooking experience easier and more enjoyable.

4. Are there any tips or tricks for using Pampered Chef products if I'm not sure I can do it?

Yes, we have a team of experts who are constantly sharing tips and tricks for using our products. You can find these tips on our website, social media pages, and through your consultant.

5. Can I contact Pampered Chef for help if I'm not sure I can use a product?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef has a dedicated customer service team that is available to answer any questions or concerns you may have about our products. You can contact us via phone, email, or live chat for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ayden's Mom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
MORFIA
  • AmaraJ
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cookin to the top
  • alj30