• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Keep an Online Fundraiser Open Until a Specific Event Date?

In summary, to use a mandoline slicer, secure it to a stable surface and adjust the blade thickness before sliding fruits or vegetables over it with a hand guard. For cleaning stoneware, let it cool completely and use a nylon scraper or soak it in hot water. To season cast iron cookware, preheat the oven, rub with oil, and bake for an hour. Storing cutlery is best done in a knife block or on a magnetic strip, or use individual covers if storing in a drawer. To test if baked goods are done, use a toothpick or gently press the top for a clean or springy result.
aborchardt
I have set up an online fundraiser for a friend whose daughter is battling leukemia, we are hosting a benefit in September and I am wondering if I can keep this fundraiser open until then? If so how do I go about getting the people their orders shortly after they order online? Or is there a better way to go about this? Any help would be appreciated since I have not done a fundraiser before.

Thanks all :)

I would submit the orders at least once a month--or after you reach the $600 total to get the higher % each time. You'll want to do this for guest specials, anyway.

Unfortunately products won't ship until the show/fundraiser closes, so you wouldn't want to leave one show open that long..and as Gail mentioned, guest specials for the month you open it would only work by having to close the show by the mid of the next month.

minirottie said:
Unfortunately products won't ship until the show/fundraiser closes, so you wouldn't want to leave one show open that long..and as Gail mentioned, guest specials for the month you open it would only work by having to close the show by the mid of the next month.

PC will have no problem issuing multiple checks for the same fundraiser. Guests would not be happy to have given you a check or their charge card, only to have it submitted 3 months later--too difficult for their financial planning, I'd think.

Guests don't have to know they are separate fundraisers, only that orders are sent in monthly.

Thanks for the help, that was what I was thinking I would need to do

1. How do I use a mandoline slicer?

To use a mandoline slicer, first make sure it is securely attached to a stable surface. Then, adjust the thickness of the blade according to your desired thickness of slices. Place your fruit or vegetable on the slicing surface and use the hand guard to safely slide it back and forth over the blade.

2. What is the best way to clean my stoneware?

The best way to clean stoneware is to let it cool completely after use, then scrape off any food residue with a nylon scraper or brush. Never use soap or harsh chemicals on stoneware, as it can damage the porous surface. Instead, try soaking the stoneware in hot water for a few minutes and then gently scrubbing with a non-abrasive sponge.

3. How do I properly season my cast iron cookware?

To season your cast iron cookware, start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Then, rub a thin layer of vegetable oil or shortening all over the surface of the cookware. Place the cookware upside down on the middle oven rack and bake for one hour. Let it cool completely before using it again.

4. What is the best way to store my cutlery?

The best way to store your cutlery is to keep them in a knife block or on a magnetic strip. This will protect the blades and keep them easily accessible. If you must store them in a drawer, use a knife organizer or individual blade covers to prevent them from getting damaged.

5. How do I know when my baked goods are done?

The best way to determine if your baked goods are done is by using a toothpick or cake tester. Insert it into the center of the baked good, and if it comes out clean with no batter or crumbs attached, it is done. You can also gently press on the top of the baked good to see if it springs back, which is another indication of doneness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bunksc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bunksc
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
Roadtripray