• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Made You Decide to Return to Pampered Chef?

In summary, the conversation reveals that the speaker was inspired to return to Pampered Chef because of their love for the products and community. They had previously sold Pampered Chef for 11 years before taking a 2-year break to focus on family and personal commitments. The speaker chose Pampered Chef as their direct sales business due to the quality of products, company values, and flexibility and support offered to consultants. Since returning, their experience has been amazing with support from their team and the company. Balancing being a Pampered Chef consultant and a mom of 4 is a challenge, but the speaker manages it through time management and involving their family in their business.
pcdawnbrown
Hi All,

My name is Dawn and I am from Locust Grove, VA in Orange County! I sold Pampered Chef from 1998-2009 (with a 2 year break in there). I just had my first party since signing back in '98 and decided to give it another go!! I love the products but did not have the support I needed! Now I have 4 kids and my hubby has promised to be more supportive this time!!!:love:

Welcome Back!!

Welcome Dawn!

Congrats and welcome back!

Welcome back Dawn!!!!

1. What inspired you to return to Pampered Chef?

I have always loved Pampered Chef products and the community of consultants. After taking a break, I realized how much I missed it and decided to come back.

2. How long did you sell Pampered Chef before taking a break?

I sold Pampered Chef for 11 years before taking a 2-year break. During that time, I focused on my family and other personal commitments.

3. What made you choose Pampered Chef as your direct sales business?

I chose Pampered Chef because I truly believe in the quality of the products and the company's values. I also love the flexibility and support that Pampered Chef offers its consultants.

4. How has your experience been with Pampered Chef so far?

Since returning to Pampered Chef, my experience has been amazing! I have received so much support from my team and the company as a whole. It's been a great decision to come back.

5. How do you balance being a Pampered Chef consultant and a mom of 4?

Balancing my Pampered Chef business and being a mom of 4 is definitely a challenge, but it's all about time management and prioritization. I make sure to schedule my parties and events around my family's schedule and involve my kids in my business as much as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gracie Stafford
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jregini
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DAWN NEWTON