• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Not Quite a Newbie Yet...but...

In summary, the speaker enjoys the community and support system of being a Pampered Chef consultant, spending an average of 10-15 hours per week on their business. New consultants have access to a variety of training and support resources, and there are no monthly sales quotas or requirements. Pampered Chef products are known for their high quality and durability, making cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient.
Kinet
I'm hoping to be soon..just need to convince dh:rolleyes:

My name is Sylvia, I am a SAHM to Claudia almost 3 and Ève 14 months.
I love being at home with my girls, I have so much fun.
We live in Canada, near Ottawa.
I hope to get to know more of you guys in the future, you sound like a really nice group.

What do you like most about doing this business?

I like the hours and that I set my own goals. Before starting come up with your list of 100 and call and find out how many really would commit to doing a show and how many of them can come up with a list of 40 people to invite. Maybe if you can show him that you would have 4-8 shows in October, November, and December and that you would not buy anything but the kit to start with and nothing else until you get your investment back he would find this acceptable.

You could also do a show, make sure to invite at least 40 people, and show him how much you would have made if you had been the consultant for that show.

I like the fact that complete strangers want to help you and want you to do well--when they get no benefit for you doing well. Much different than the corporate world.

Being at home during the day to raise my children and not having to pay someone else to do it. And being a SAHM it gives you a chance to gert out of the house and have a real conversation.

All of the above - plus I LOVE the products! :D

Kinet said:
I'm hoping to be soon..just need to convince dh:rolleyes:

My name is Sylvia, I am a SAHM to Claudia almost 3 and Ève 14 months.
I love being at home with my girls, I have so much fun.
We live in Canada, near Ottawa.
I hope to get to know more of you guys in the future, you sound like a really nice group.

Like a lot of others, I love how flexible this job can be. Your husband should talk to mine!! It started out a little differently in that my husband was the one who convinced ME to give this business a try. I was the hesitant one because I never cooked and I was extremely shy. Let me tell you, he is SOOOO glad he encouraged me to do this. Three and a half years later, I have:
learned how to cook
I have come out of my shell
I'm a more confident person
I'm a happier mom and wife because I have something for myself and an "escape":)
I earn way more money doing this than I thought I would
I never have to spend $$ on kitchen stuff...I earn it all for free!
I get to write off the majority of our grocery bills, cell phone bill, car mileage, internet service, etc as business expenses
I took us on a Caribbean cruise courtesy of Pampered Chef
I hope to take us on a trip to Atlantis in the Bahamas (of course courtesy of PC)---at least we're going to San Francisco because I've already earned that

WAYYYY too many things to list, but these were the list toppers.

These are all things I try to incorporate in my "Why bag" at the end of my shows....it's a nice way to summarize what PC has done for me.:D

I love the community and support system that comes with being a Pampered Chef consultant. Everyone is so friendly and helpful, and it's great to be a part of such a positive and uplifting team.

How much time do you typically spend on your business each week?

It really depends on the week and what events I have going on. On average, I would say I spend about 10-15 hours a week on my business, including hosting parties, placing orders, and attending team meetings and trainings.

What kind of training and support is provided for new consultants?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of training and resources for new consultants. This includes online trainings, in-person trainings at regional and national conferences, as well as one-on-one support from your upline and other team members.

Are there any sales quotas or requirements?

There are no monthly sales quotas or requirements as a Pampered Chef consultant. You are free to run your business at your own pace and set your own goals.

What sets Pampered Chef products apart from other kitchen products?

Pampered Chef products are known for their high quality and durability. They are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient, saving you time and hassle in the kitchen. Plus, with our incredible guarantee, you can trust that you are getting a product that will last for years to come.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefLuAnn
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • jeanniec