• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampering for Profit: Achieving My Goal of 2 Shows this Month!

In summary, to achieve your goal of 2 shows this month as a Pampered Chef consultant, it's important to set a specific goal and create a plan to reach it. This can include reaching out to potential hosts, offering incentives for bookings, and promoting your shows through social media and other channels. To increase bookings and sales at your shows, you can offer special deals or discounts, emphasize the benefits of hosting a show, and provide a fun and interactive experience. To expand your customer base and reach new potential hosts, you can network and attend events, offer referral incentives, and utilize social media and online marketing. Staying organized and on top of your business can be achieved by tracking orders and host information, setting aside time for planning,
cewcooks
I pampered a biz today and I got 1 order for $98.00 so I am only $52.25 from having a show (previous host cancelled and I want the 2 shows for this month) so I am not sure what to do I have a big party next weekend so I am not sure who I can call or what to do to try to get 52 in orders so I can make my goal... A lot of people that I was thinking about calling have rsvp to the next weeks show.

Need help proceeding, should I pamper another biz tomorrow to try to get more orders???

Definitely pamper another biz tomorrow, and also you can send an email out to any guests or hosts that haven't ordered in a while or may need to re-stock their pantry items...

I wish pampering businesses worked as well for me. I have done 6 businesses so far and have not gotten one order or booking. I have given up on the idea.

I work f/t and do PC p/t so I haven't had an opportunity to pamper a biz, though I suppose I could on a weekend, but I'm afraid the biz's I could pamper on the w/e's would be VERY busy (i.e. banks, etc.) :thumbdown:

okay i am new, what does "pamper mean"

well I went to a different hair salon today with the Double chocolate mouse cups and got ooh's and ahh's and now I have more than enough to qualify for a show and one lady is taking the catalog home to show her family.

Hi there! Congratulations on getting that $98 order, that's a great start towards your goal of 2 shows this month! It can be tough when a previous host cancels, but don't worry, there are still ways to reach your goal. One option is to reach out to your previous customers and see if they need any additional products or if they know anyone who might be interested in hosting a show. You could also post on social media or send out an email to your contacts letting them know about your goal and offering a special incentive for anyone who books a show with you this month. As for pampering another biz tomorrow, it's always worth a shot to see if you can get more orders, but make sure you're not spreading yourself too thin and still have time to prepare for your big party next weekend. Good luck and keep up the great work!

1. How can I achieve my goal of 2 shows this month?

The key to achieving your goal of 2 shows this month is to start by setting a specific goal and then creating a plan to reach it. This can include reaching out to potential hosts, offering incentives for bookings, and promoting your shows through social media and other channels.

2. What are some tips for increasing bookings and sales at my shows?

One tip is to offer special deals or discounts at your shows to encourage guests to make purchases. You can also emphasize the benefits of hosting a show, such as earning free products and discounts. Additionally, offering a fun and interactive experience at your shows can help keep guests engaged and interested in your products.

3. How can I expand my customer base and reach new potential hosts?

One way to expand your customer base is by networking and attending events in your community. You can also offer referral incentives to current customers to encourage them to spread the word about your business. Utilizing social media and online marketing can also help you reach a wider audience.

4. What are some ways to stay organized and on top of my business as a Pampered Chef consultant?

It's important to have a system in place for tracking orders, bookings, and host information. You can use tools like spreadsheets or online management software to help you stay organized. Additionally, regularly setting aside time to review and plan for your business can help you stay on track and reach your goals.

5. How can I make the most of my Pampered Chef starter kit?

One way to make the most of your starter kit is to familiarize yourself with all of the products and their uses. This will allow you to confidently demonstrate and recommend products to your customers. Additionally, you can use the products in your own home and share your experiences with potential hosts and customers. Lastly, take advantage of training and resources provided by Pampered Chef to learn more about the products and how to best sell them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dollfangs
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • dollfangs
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
dollfangs
  • pkd09