• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Not Pampered Chef Recipes, But...

In summary, the conversation discusses two delicious and easy-to-make recipes: Creamy Chicken and Veggies and Inside Out Chicken Cordon Bleu. The first recipe calls for boneless skinless chicken breasts, carrots, onions, baby potatoes, and other vegetables, all covered in a mixture of cream of chicken soup, cream of celery soup, and milk. The second recipe includes sliced ham, swiss cheese, chicken, and rice, all rolled up and baked in the oven. Both recipes can be adjusted based on personal preferences and are perfect for busy weeknights. The conversation also highlights the versatility of stoneware in cooking and its budget-friendly nature.
pchefinski
... I've been wanting to post them since I first started making them. They're SO good and the first one can be tweaked in whatever way you want.

Creamy Chicken and Veggies
put in stoneware:
Boneless skinless chicken breasts
carrot pieces
onion pieces
1-2 cans whole baby potatoes, cut up if desired
other veggies if you want--whatever you got on hand will work!
cover with:
can cream of chicken soup + can cream of celery soup + 1 can milk
seasonings of choice: PC italian, PC rosemary/herb, garlic, salt/pepper, etc.

Bake at 425 or so until juices run clear (time depends on thickness of chicken)
You can sub whatever you want.. porkchops, mushrooms, onions, and cream of mushroom soup..

==========================================================
Here's another YUMMY one!

Inside Out Chicken Cordon Bleu
2 cups instant rice + 2 cups chicken broth (or water) (prep as directed on box)
sliced ham (deli ham cut shy of 1/4" thick works well, but use whatever you got)
sliced swiss cheese
1 can cream chicken soup + 1/2 can milk + 1/2 can chicken broth/stock
chunked chicken breast, cooked
spread rice in stoneware. combine 2/3 - 3/4 of soup mixture and chicken. lay piece of cheese on top of slice of ham. top with chicken/soup mixture. roll up. place over top of rice. top with set aside soup mix. Bake 350 until bubbly and heated through, about 20-30 min.

They are SO good and are recipes you can throw together, put in fridge until dinner and then stick it in the oven and forget about it til the buzzer rings.. YUMMY!

I know they're not PC recipes, but our stoneware is great for any recipe, PC or otherwise! And they're budget-friendly too!

Enjoy!! :p

Those recipes sound yummy especially the chicken cordon blue My husband loves that stuff but i dont make it to often. Thanks for the recipes.

Wow, these recipes sound delicious! I love that they are easy to make and can be adjusted based on what ingredients you have on hand. I will definitely be trying out both the Creamy Chicken and Veggies and the Inside Out Chicken Cordon Bleu. Thank you for sharing them with us! And I agree, stoneware is great for any recipe, not just PC ones. Can't wait to give these a try!

1. What types of recipes can I find in "Not Pampered Chef Recipes, But..."?

Our "Not Pampered Chef Recipes, But..." section features a wide variety of recipes from different cuisines and cooking styles. You can find everything from appetizers and main courses to desserts and drinks.

2. Are the recipes in "Not Pampered Chef Recipes, But..." easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in this section are hand-picked to be easy to follow, even for beginners. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and a list of ingredients to make cooking a breeze.

3. Can I submit my own recipes to "Not Pampered Chef Recipes, But..."?

Unfortunately, we do not accept submissions for this section. However, if you have a recipe you would like to share, you can join our Pampered Chef community on social media and share your recipe with other home cooks.

4. Are the ingredients in "Not Pampered Chef Recipes, But..." easy to find?

Most of the ingredients in these recipes can be found at your local grocery store. We try to use common ingredients that are easily accessible to everyone. However, some specialty ingredients may require a trip to a specialty store.

5. Are the recipes in "Not Pampered Chef Recipes, But..." suitable for special diets?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs, such as vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, and more. You can use the search function on our website to filter recipes based on your dietary preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kristina16marie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • DebPC