• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Not Pampered Chef - 2 Fandango.com Tickets

In summary, the "Not Pampered Chef - 2 Fandango.com Tickets" offer is a promotion where customers can receive two free movie tickets from Fandango.com when they make a purchase through Pampered Chef. These tickets can be redeemed by entering a unique code on the Fandango website and have restrictions such as being used for US movie showings only and not being valid for premium format or special event tickets. They also have an expiration date of six months from the date of issuance.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I know this isn't a PC item but I can't stand letting these go without getting used. I bought some online deal tickets for Fandango.com and we have one set of tickets that won't be used. They expire Thursday, January 12th. It's $12 for two tickets to most theaters around the US (cannot be used on 3D movies). If you Paypal me $12 I can email you the code to use.

Please make sure that your local theatre will use these as one in our area didn't. You can just go to Fandago.com and check. If the movie times are in red for your theatre then you can use them.

Send me a personal message if you want this!

Sold! Thanks!

What is the "Not Pampered Chef - 2 Fandango.com Tickets" offer?

The "Not Pampered Chef - 2 Fandango.com Tickets" offer is a special promotion that allows customers to receive two free movie tickets from Fandango.com when they make a purchase through Pampered Chef.

How do I redeem the Fandango.com tickets?

After making a purchase through Pampered Chef, customers will receive an email with a unique code and instructions on how to redeem their two Fandango.com tickets. This code can be entered on the Fandango website to receive the free tickets.

Are there any restrictions on the Fandango.com tickets?

Yes, there are a few restrictions on the Fandango.com tickets. They must be used for a movie showing in the United States, and they cannot be redeemed for 3D, IMAX, or other premium format tickets. They also cannot be used for special events or private screenings.

Can I choose any movie for the Fandango.com tickets?

Yes, you can choose any movie currently playing on Fandango.com for your free tickets. However, as mentioned before, there are some restrictions on premium format and special event tickets.

Is there an expiration date for the Fandango.com tickets?

Yes, the Fandango.com tickets have an expiration date of six months from the date they were issued. Make sure to check the email from Pampered Chef for the exact expiration date and redeem the tickets before then.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
merego
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PCMomto4
  • PamperedByJulie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies