• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you met Pampered Chef consultant Heidi from Oklahoma?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a well-established company that sells kitchen tools, cookware, and accessories through independent consultants like Heidi. She has been a Pampered Chef consultant for 2 years and enjoys helping customers find the perfect tools for their kitchen. Heidi is based in Oklahoma but can also ship products nationwide. Besides her Pampered Chef business, she also has a full-time job and takes care of her two boys. To purchase Pampered Chef products, you can contact Heidi directly through email, visit her website, or check out her social media pages.
heidanshel
I have been selling Pampered Chef for 2 years now and love it. I live in Oklahoma. I also have a full time job and 2 boys.

Just wanted to say Hi.

Thanks,

Heidi Schneeberger
Ind. Consultant
[email protected]

Welcome Heidi!!

Welcome Heidi!!

Welcome Heidi!!

(Is there an echo in here?)

Sorry, didn't mean to be fresh, but I just had to do it! :D

I've been doing this for 2 years as well and have 2 boys too! But this is my only job other than taking care of the kids..

Have fun reading the posts - there's so much great information here, as you probably know already!

Welcome Heidi! I've been doing this for a few weeks! LOL! :)

Welcome Heidi!

Hi Heidi, and welcome to our 'virtual cluster', but What took you so long to come out and play? LOL. Don't stay hidden in the background any more.

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a company that sells high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and accessories through independent consultants like Heidi. The company has been in business for over 40 years and is known for its innovative and time-saving products.

2. How long have you been a Pampered Chef consultant?

Heidi has been selling Pampered Chef products for 2 years now and loves it! She enjoys helping customers find the perfect tools for their kitchen and sharing recipes and cooking tips.

3. Where do you live?

Heidi is based in Oklahoma and serves customers in the surrounding areas. However, as an independent consultant, she can also ship products nationwide.

4. Do you have any other jobs besides being a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, Heidi has a full-time job and also takes care of her two boys. She balances her time between her job, her family, and her Pampered Chef business.

5. How can I get in touch with you if I want to purchase Pampered Chef products?

You can contact Heidi directly at [email protected]. She would be happy to assist you with any questions or orders you may have. You can also visit her website or social media pages for more information about her products and services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cindy T
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Andrea Gavin
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Judy David